Mind Control Comics Forum
October 07, 2024, 09:27:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1219: “Object Oriented”  (Read 2033 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 07, 2022, 01:03:47 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
ktc1221
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2022, 08:24:23 am »

As a BE enthusiast, the prospect of Hitomi falling victim to the perfume was certainly on my mind from the get go. I know it's not everyone's cup o tea but I'm sure glad it's happening.
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2022, 09:06:20 am »

Okay, at this point it seems to be the case that the perfume brings out a dom/controller streak in some of its subjects in the same way that it makes others more compliant. Or, perhaps, there are some members of the cast who have wanted to be controllers for some time and are just now getting their opportunity...
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2022, 09:54:25 am »

Caitlyn was already using Pink Clouds on one of her professors, so this isn't exactly new ground for her.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2022, 10:01:11 am »

At this point I'm just wondering how permanent it's going to be.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2022, 11:58:13 am »

Amy and Hayley were told by Laura that the side-effects included suggestibility (I've no idea how she knew). Maybe I'm wrong but I got the impression here that Caitlyn doesn't know yet that her words will have any effect; she's just saying things she thinks are hot and that, perhaps, she thinks Hitomi will find hot too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: