Mind Control Comics Forum
October 07, 2024, 07:31:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1213: “Expanded Horizons”  (Read 2254 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 17, 2022, 12:03:47 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2022, 01:18:43 pm »

Now I'm wondering why Miriam doesn't seem to be affected by Laura's magical boob growth formula.  Every other woman who got exposed has been affected.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2022, 01:51:45 pm »

Now I'm wondering why Miriam doesn't seem to be affected by Laura's magical boob growth formula.  Every other woman who got exposed has been affected.

Yeah, wondering if there's a reason. Hopefully it just hits her harder later on?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2022, 02:40:58 pm »

Miriam certainly hasn't been vocalizing, but I can't tell if she's supposed to be totally unaffected or not. If her breasts are their normal size in 1197 (or 1205, or 1211), say, then how much bigger could they possibly get? And while they don't appear to be quite so enormous in every panel, well neither do any of the other women's. So I don't know if it's just that she's exhibiting better self-control while she concentrates on taking advantage of the situation. We've certainly been led to believe that she isn't immune to Pink Clouds (while her mother is).

One aspect of this I've found interesting is the way some women, like Amy and Hayley, have used the situation to gain a dominant position. Laura seemed almost happy to become Hayley's sub (she's obviously professor material). It's like they're all equally affected but some will become more equal than others.
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2022, 04:02:06 pm »

Miriam reacting to the intense arousal of the perfume by going on a domination spree does feel right for her character.
ktc1221
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2022, 07:10:35 pm »

Miriam seems larger when I look. I just assumed she had some off screen growth. I suppose I have no proof otherwise, and every other afflicted got a full page spread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: