Mind Control Comics Forum
October 07, 2024, 05:33:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1208: “Sweet Nothings”  (Read 2104 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 03, 2022, 12:03:56 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2022, 01:01:27 pm »

I confess I was finding events at the twins' place a bit of an annoying distraction from what appears to be the main event, until Hayley decided to render Laura suggestible. I'm definitely interested now to see where that's going. Unfortunately both the title and the thumbnail might be pointing at "brainlessness", but I suppose that with Laura's brain being of significance here, even that could be good.

And now it will turn out that that isn't Laura...
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2022, 10:09:09 pm »

I definitely love how there's mind control going on here that's more "play" between two characters who at least like each other (since they're part of Adrian's harem).

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2022, 12:45:16 pm »

I was glad it wasn't the brainlessness thing, certainly. And that first panel is very nice.

The thing is, while we might assume that this is a bit of harmless fun, it's effectively the same thing that Miriam has just done to Erin and Raven. And Hayley and Miriam have a similar status within the harem. The difference is probably that we know that Hayley has a bit of a thing for Laura. But on the other hand that gives her an actual, personal motivation for what she's doing. And that may be why I find it quite hot.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2022, 03:10:25 pm »

I was glad it wasn't the brainlessness thing, certainly. And that first panel is very nice.

The thing is, while we might assume that this is a bit of harmless fun, it's effectively the same thing that Miriam has just done to Erin and Raven. And Hayley and Miriam have a similar status within the harem. The difference is probably that we know that Hayley has a bit of a thing for Laura. But on the other hand that gives her an actual, personal motivation for what she's doing. And that may be why I find it quite hot.

The framing of it definitely presents what Miriam is doing as more sinister, to be honest.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2022, 03:42:54 pm »

If it turns out we end up with an intra-harem conflict between team Hayley and team Miriam, that would be both the most complicated and most hilarious result.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2022, 08:28:31 am »

If it turns out we end up with an intra-harem conflict between team Hayley and team Miriam, that would be both the most complicated and most hilarious result.

Is Hayley really in the harem though? She's never had the watch used on her.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: