Mind Control Comics Forum
October 07, 2024, 05:30:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1194: “Repositioning”  (Read 1673 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 22, 2022, 12:03:43 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
joshbain
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2022, 05:12:53 pm »

I mean... if you are going to be a sex slave, you at least want to be top of the harem?
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2022, 10:54:01 pm »

That is the question... is Miriam staking out a position as the alpha bitch in the harem, or is she trying to take the harem away from Adrian outright?  Just how much control over her does Adrian really have?

I think she's had the crystal used on her twice (apart from Jakob).  Once by Erin and Danielle in #368 and once by Adrian in #604/606.  At that point it isn't clear that Adrian is entirely himself - he was showing signs of being influenced by Jakob that night.

What we do know is that after that night Miriam's attitude towards incest changed, she became much more open to sex with Adrian, and she started collecting women herself (Heidi and Amaltheia).  In #986 she described herself as Adrian's slave girl, but she later had to ask him to confirm that.

I'm not sure if she's really in the harem, a mole, or just partially controlled with her own agenda.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2022, 01:58:50 pm »

At that point it isn't clear that Adrian is entirely himself - he was showing signs of being influenced by Jakob that night.

It's worth bearing in mind that a full 24 hours later Miriam sent Adrian a photo of Heidi tied up naked on her bed and he responded, "Do you deliver?" He still seems to be at ease with a lot of stuff he wouldn't have been before.

While it appears that Miriam did collect Amaltheia, we didn't see how it happened. She took Amaltheia to the fish shop saying there was someone she wanted her to meet, i.e. Heidi. That was the last sentence in that page, suggesting that Amaltheia meeting Heidi was significant. Did Heidi have an effect on Amaltheia? I only wonder because, you know, she sent Heidi out as a gift to Réka and Weston.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: