Mind Control Comics Forum
April 29, 2024, 04:25:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Superheroines as victims?
Oh, my, I'll be in my bunk. No visitors. - 15 (45.5%)
Sure, it's mind control, after all, right? - 14 (42.4%)
Eh, not my thing. - 4 (12.1%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Superheroines: Hot or Not?  (Read 44007 times)
kmorea
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2016, 01:20:25 am »

(There is no such thing as a good action movie btw. There, you'll note, I am being slightly judgemental. And I really do mean it. But I'm only stating my opinion. And it's only because I know that pretty much everybody reading this disagrees with me that I'm stating it as if it's an absolute fact that should be obvious to everyone. I do mean it, but the fact that I'm saying it is a joke. It's complicated.)

You know you're just begging people to respond with good action films, right?

OK, I'll bite. Have you seen:

High Noon
Shane
Unforgiven
The Magnificent Seven
??

Yes, I know, those are Westerns. But quite a few Westerns are also action films, just with the setting constrained to the old west. :-)

How about:

Star Wars (Episodes IV-VII)
Blade Runner
The Terminator
Back to the Future

Yeah, again, I know Sci-Fi ... see above comment about Westerns. :-)

and

Vertigo
Chinatown
The Usual Suspects

What? Mysteries you say? See above.

How about:

Saving Private Ryan (OK, it's a war movie, but you can exclude all those too, can you? :-) )
Apocalypse Now
Full Metal Jacket
The Godfather (and part II)
Goodfellas
Pulp Fiction
Raiders of the Lost Ark
quite a few of the Bond films (Dr. No, Goldfinger, ...)
Dirty Harry
Juurassic Park
Die Hard
Rocky
The Matrix

Wait, do we need to argue about what an action film is first? :-)
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2016, 07:23:28 am »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 10:28:11 am by GodWilling » Logged
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2016, 11:34:32 am »

Actually the plot of the villains in Die Hard is quite good. But it wasn't initially written as an action film. It was written as a sequel to a Sinatra film: The Detective.

Then it was remapped into a sequel to Commando with Arnie, and finally to Die Hard.
salanar
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2016, 12:48:45 am »

I voted yea for this because a bunch of the superhero stuff I've looked at devolves into the kind of erotica that...disgusts me. With how content on the site here is developed, I feel any superhero content would turn out awesome and maybe even wash out some of the bad taste I've ended up with. I've seen some really well done superhero stuff, but it seems far and few between.
jlpicrdh
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2016, 06:38:24 pm »

One of my favorite things about the Superhero genre for mind control is that it is so dramatic. The most powerful people made vulnerable. Especially if it's not just droning, but if they do corruption instead (my favorite). Good girls turned bad, nothing hotter (except good guys turned into bad girls Smiley ).
spanker1
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2016, 05:12:34 am »

Superheroines are good.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2016, 08:31:13 am »

If they were bad they would probably be villains.
sytry
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2016, 02:36:19 pm »

Most of this discussion has been very general in scope.  Let me throw out a few specific ideas that I think would really work in an erotic superhero story.

The Mask of Sin - Whoever wears the mask gains superpowers but is slowly corrupted by it  The mask is addictive.  The mask can give anyone who dons it powers, but prefers to have superpowered hosts, especially sexy superpowered hosts.  Whenever the current Demogorgon captures a superhero there is a very real chance that the mask will force its current host to transfer it to the captive.  Previous wearers of the mask are often still enslaved, and crave to wear it again.  Even if a superhero is strong enough to remove the mask quickly, s/he will always be haunted by the urge to wear it again.   

Mutant Flesh -  I've never really understood the Marvel universe's population's hatred and fear of genetic mutants.  Yes, I know it's a metaphor for racial discrimination, but still.  So lets give humans a real reason to freak out about mutants: their mutant abilities are sexual nature, giving mutants a genuine Darwinian advantage over regular humans.  Mutant society is divided as to how to proceed.  Some want to live peacefully with humans as equals, others want to manipulate human society, while others want humanity to kneel before them.  Now that the existence of mutants has been outed, the first option is looking less likely...

Demogorgon - Supervillian Demogorgon has the power of sexual mind control, but worse than that, he draws power from everyone he has enslaved, thus augmenting his abilities.  Superheroines give him much more power compared to regular women, but he has made a point of creating a global network of non-powered slaves, each of them useful in some non-sexual way (secretaries of VIPs, IRS agents, politicians, politician's wives, etc).  When he draws  power from his minions, they will feel an orgasmic rush which will build until they climax and collapse into unconsciousness.  However draining a slave that much burns out his link to  her, freeing her from his direct control, a fact that led to his first defeat.  Now he is much more careful with his power supply.

salanar
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2016, 10:37:57 pm »

While I didn't have anything specific to suggest beyond MCing a superheroine is hawt, I must say Sytry's ideas sound awesome.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: