Mind Control Comics Forum
April 29, 2024, 03:32:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Superheroines as victims?
Oh, my, I'll be in my bunk. No visitors. - 15 (45.5%)
Sure, it's mind control, after all, right? - 14 (42.4%)
Eh, not my thing. - 4 (12.1%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Superheroines: Hot or Not?  (Read 44005 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 12, 2012, 12:20:25 pm »

So, we haven't done much with traditional superhero comics. Thoughts?

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
stormrazor2000
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 03:36:46 pm »

I voted that it's MC so it's all good. I'd rather it only be an occasional comic or maybe as a single ongoing series. I still prefer more or less "human" characters where possible.
dzeiger
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 04:04:16 pm »

I went for the middle option--it is a big turnon for me, but it's well-covered in other sites I go to. I certainly wouldn't object to them, but I'm not desperate to see them.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 05:19:03 pm »

I did middle Option, I know of two hypnosis comics Just do that and post two to four time a week. sometime five
One have Three writer, two artist another one have nine writer and eight artsis.
One web site got out of hypno superhero and now just superhero

I thing there are a lot more Web site Just do superhero 
PsiLance
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 05:28:59 pm »

I'm all for heroines and mind control myself.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2012, 05:29:39 pm »

So, who are these sites with all the MC superheroine content? Smiley  (I know about MCComix, of course.)

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2012, 07:11:44 pm »

So, who are these sites with all the MC superheroine content? Smiley  (I know about MCComix, of course.)
branch off there is  Metrobay Comix on  Erotic Illusions Where Finister Foul live
He or she start up about 10 week ago to or three month.

There is one more hipcomix branch off Drake AT Medusariffic

Prime Mover
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 07:27:27 pm by laguna85 » Logged
sohta123
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2012, 07:15:27 pm »

One of the reasons I like this site is that it has non-supers. I like MCComix for that.
But I wouldn't mind seeing a series here based on that since these are hand drawn so that is another flavor.
I like the magic and science used here.
Would like more FF though. Corruption rather than control too.
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2012, 11:12:43 am »

I'm conflicted.  I love it when it's MC of established superherions or supervillaness (such as HMB Beyond Rubies teasers featuring Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Poision Ivy, and Catwoman) but I just can't seem to get into origenal superheros.  The only way I can see to remidy this is to have a couple issues with only a small amount to no sex establishing the women as strong and compatant to make it hotter when they are corrupted/controlled.
dzeiger
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2012, 05:17:36 pm »

So, who are these sites with all the MC superheroine content? Smiley  (I know about MCComix, of course.)

That's the main site that would be the most like what we see here, of course, but between the "cb" mcstories category, manips on the Collective, tons of dA posts, the currently-relaunching Superstories, a good chunk of Vice's Yahoo group, and the occasional gem from various Heroine in Peril sites there's enough fetish fuel out there that I don't feel that strongly about it being here as well.
mi_english
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2012, 08:27:07 am »

While I think MCComix does high quality work, I find their mind control is of the I-AM-NOW-A-ROBOT variety.  It happens quickly, and without much internal dialogue of the characters.  I don't think the genre matters, so much as the technique.  You guys have a good track record as far as being subtle and gradual in the mc elements (Hidden Knowledge especially, is terrific at this).  So if you apply that same technique to anything (whether it's superheroines or cooking shows), the appeal stays the same.

That being said, a strip with psycho pirate controlling Power Girl would get MY vote...
powerpossum
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2012, 08:54:00 am »

That being said, a strip with psycho pirate controlling Power Girl would get MY vote...

You're my new hero.
T5Medici
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2012, 03:13:51 pm »

Why is it always assumed that the hero or heroine can't use MC to "save the world"? Drake hit the nail with Maxine Midnight. (I was really upset when he decided to retire it without completing it!)

I'm for some "darker" heroes "saving the world" one slave at a time!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 05:13:30 pm by Tony » Logged
raven
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2012, 04:07:42 pm »

I completely agree with Tony and mi_english, even though it's two separate thoughts
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2012, 04:08:49 pm »

cooking shows

Hm!

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: