Mind Control Comics Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:19:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MCT presents "The Chaperone"!  (Read 2860 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 27, 2022, 12:52:51 am »

We're pleased to present The Chaperone, starring Alex Coal, Jasmine Jae, and Codey Steele.

She's been having bad anxiety and trouble sleeping, so she's seeing an… alternative practitioner. But just to be safe, she's brought a friend with her to make sure that he doesn't take advantage of her. An excellent plan, if it were not that her friend is very susceptible too.

Available now for download and on DVD, with special early-bird pricing through April 3!

And thank you, as always, for your support.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2022, 05:02:45 pm »

This was a great one.
dwcomics
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2022, 11:58:05 pm »

Thoroughly enjoyable!  I loved watching Alex Coal's personality shift from normalizing what was happening, to realizing nothing was normal yet being a reluctantly eager participant, to lovingly worshipping the guy she knew brainwashed her into loving and worshipping him.  Moreover, Jasmine Jae's performance of being a personality-less sex doll perfectly complimented Coal's performance of having a lively personality.  As an added bonus, he actually did get rid of her anxiety and made the two of them a happy couple in the process.  I'd say there wasn't a moment in this video when I was bored.

Although, I could've sworn I've seen Coal in some other MCT movie--no idea what I might be thinking of--and it is somewhat funny to me that Jae's only other performance for MCT had her in a similar role to this one.  Ah whatever; I've got nothing to complain about with this movie.  Thank you.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2022, 09:53:43 am »

As an added bonus, he actually did get rid of her anxiety

I didn't even think of that. What a great doctor!
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2022, 11:32:04 am »

More Alex Coal, please!
She has elevated the work of other producers, and clearly is keeping up MCT's extremely high standard of quality as well.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2022, 12:23:39 pm »

Yes, Alex Coal is fabulous.  Please include her in more vids.  I especially liked her dialogue throughout.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2022, 11:45:18 am »

Jasmine Jae was great in this one as well. The transition as she realizes she's been controlled is just delicious.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2022, 06:02:05 am »

Huh?  Alex has the transition over the course of the vid.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2022, 01:55:39 pm »

Huh?  Alex has the transition over the course of the vid.

Well, fine. I was brain damaged, I'm sure. Yeah; that was it. Or distracted. Maybe distracted.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: