Mind Control Comics Forum
October 07, 2024, 03:29:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1134: “An Embarrassment of Riches”  (Read 2817 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 10, 2022, 01:02:25 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
joshbain
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2022, 09:12:29 am »

I mean... I feel like if this is really happening all sorts of complications could arise from this plan...
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2022, 10:53:25 am »

This is an interesting arc, because it's clear that it's a fantasy, but the mystery is all about who is the person doing the fantasizing. And, very likely, who is making them have this fantasy?

(Also, for the first time ever I looked at the row of buttons below the regular formatting buttons on the reply page. "Insert Flash" and "Insert FTP Link" are my favorites.)
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2022, 12:31:09 pm »

but the mystery is all about who is the person doing the fantasizing

I mean, I think I've got it down to two, but it would be funny if it were Erin.
joshbain
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2022, 07:58:19 am »

So if it is indeed a fantasy/dream/immerse illusion/etc, whose mind is it unfolding within?  Kanti or Q?
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2022, 02:08:12 pm »

At this point I'm guessing Kanti, simply because the last time we saw her she was falling under the influence of Pink Clouds and we've seen this kind of vision effect from Pink Clouds before when Caitlyn used it on her professor.

This implies that somebody is trying to program Kanti to in turn take control of Laura, Erin and perhaps other women, perhaps using her as a cats paw or a weapon.
joshbain
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2022, 03:09:29 pm »

Programing Kanti to serial recruit other girls would be a good way to implicate Q, perhaps even to Kanti herself, depending on how it was done.  She's already has her (not entirely incorrect) suspicions there.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2022, 01:10:11 am »

Ah, fantasy/dream or not, never get sick of Erin-boobs.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2022, 11:29:56 am »

Programing Kanti to serial recruit other girls would be a good way to implicate Q

I'm guessing Q doesn't frequent the record store for obvious reasons, so I'd be doubtful that he would really ever have identified Erin that way, and so he wouldn't do it in his own fantasy. I think this has to be playing out in Kanti's head. It could be that the intention is to implicate Q, but it's notable that Laura and Erin would both be of particular value to other players in the story. So if no other women appear here then that makes it more likely to me that she's being used to recruit these specific women for someone else, with the side-effect that Q will be the most likely suspect if someone comes to investigate. To be honest I'm hoping there aren't any more women to come because really my only interest in this strand is in how it ends. Although, this being SJI, we probably won't get to see the reveal that should come there anyway.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: