Mind Control Comics Forum
October 07, 2024, 05:30:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1132: “And a Bag of Chips”  (Read 2081 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 05, 2022, 01:02:25 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2022, 01:30:42 pm »

Well, I suppose we know that Q has met Erin, since that's how we were introduced to him. It'll be a bit disappointing if this is his dream though. Having seen 995 for the first time in a while, I'm wondering now if this is something that happened in The Cloud being activated in Kanti.
janxspirit
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2022, 10:45:03 pm »

Okay...I'm confused again.
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2022, 09:48:46 am »

It seems there comes a time in every SJI arc where the questions pile up and you just have to let go, take each new page on its own, and enjoy the hotness of the moment; trusting that Daphne is going to make it all make sense in the end.
caseyx
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2022, 11:53:51 am »

It seems there comes a time in every SJI arc where the questions pile up and you just have to let go, take each new page on its own, and enjoy the hotness of the moment; trusting that Daphne is going to make it all make sense in the end.
Even if it doesn't all make sense in the end. It won't completely because there's no way that a comic that's lasted this long will be completely consistent.  (End?  What end?)  As long as enough of it makes sense I can just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: