Mind Control Comics Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:45:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1099: “A Recent Arrival”  (Read 899 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 21, 2021, 04:12:36 pm »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2021, 11:08:01 am »

Presumptuous of Miel to decide unilaterally to go to the bathroom next when the first panel makes it clear they're all busting for one.

This is an interesting turn of events. I suppose it doesn't actually make it any less likely that Jakob is upstairs, since we don't know who Laea is. But we've only seen Jakob interacting with Dinah and Miel. On the other hand, we've no evidence that Jacqui has ever met Jakob and she seems to be being successfully conditioned to take the next turn upstairs. So who knows? But I'm inclined to think now it isn't Jakob. Anyway, probably not the best time to throw away your contraceptives. And just how many people are controlling Miel?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: