Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:29:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Roll Playing 2 #8  (Read 3481 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 09, 2021, 12:02:13 am »

They fucked their way into this problem, and they're going to fuck their way out.

Script: Daphne • Art and Lettering: Sturkwurk

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2021, 02:08:26 am »

Ah yes, the old "Throw down some pussy and run" gambit. Works every time~

I would also accept, "They snatched, but forgot to grab."
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2021, 05:58:20 am »

A new Roll Playing Issue is always a treat when it arrives Cheesy

I didn't expect the current arc to be wrapped up, but that's definitely something I've done as a GM when I'm looking to get on with the story and simplify things.

Good idea to provide a recap at the beginning as well.

White-haired Bethany is probably one of my favourite designs.  I think I like the 'real-world' girls best when they've taken on a few traits of their character, rather than the full appearance.  (Huge-boobed Sarah from the end of Issue #4 of the first run of Roll Playing is still one of my favourites of the IRL girls' designs).

I don't mind Anne running Olusha and Meliande, but I still keep hoping Bethany would end up playing both twins I've we'd end up with a second, purple-haired Bethany out of the deal Wink  (Or maybe just hair switching between purple and white)

As always, Daphne's dialogue is at its quippy best in Roll Playing.  The sexy fun is well balanced by what feels like the better moments of light-hearted campaign with friends. SturkWurk's renders are, as always, great, but Roll Playing is probably my favourite of the titles they work on currently.

I know I seem to say this every issue, but I do hope for some magic breast-growth in the next arc. Just about the only thing I'd consider missing at this point.

Rift120
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2021, 08:17:32 am »

*Snerk* page 10 is just so hamtasticly cheesy....  *Superhero pose* NOW ITS TIME TO SAVE MY FRIENDS!

LOL
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: