Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:44:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Roll Playing 2 #9  (Read 5794 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: April 12, 2022, 01:58:28 pm »

OK, enough fucking… around, and back to the game!

Script: Daphne • Art and Lettering: Sturkwurk

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2022, 07:00:40 pm »

Oooooh! Surprise Roll Playing 2!
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2022, 09:45:46 pm »

OK, enough fucking… around, and back to the game!

An arcane interface appears in the air. It prompts me for action. I press X to doubt.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2022, 07:39:04 am »

Okay so, kudos to our cast of characters, it was mostly plot advancement. And honestly (the real) Siena can be forgiven for her, um, indiscretion. After all, she just got here and has a lot of catching up to do on both fronts!
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2022, 01:44:03 pm »

Another fun one!  The writing and pace were all quippy and breezy as I've come to expect.  Roll Playing is always a highlight.

Two minor nitpicks:

Page 8/9/10 transition didn't quite make sense for PC to player.  Would have been Bethany/Melarue or Sienna/Melisande, not Bethany/Melisande....but, the last few issues have already played with more characters than players and the confusion therein, so it could just as easily be a continuation of that.  But I did wonder if maybe the wrong twin was listed in the script for those pages, and so the wrong pair of characters got rendered. Understandable given how close the names are.

Didn't impact my enjoyment at all, and I think we're back to a 1:1 player/character ratio by the end Cheesy

It was also a bit odd for Bethany to explain the Wizard's Manse as something they've been teased with since the game began, since she just joined the group herself.  One of the other girls would have made more sense to explain.  But again, did not impact my enjoyment.

---
Really liking the players with physical aspects of their PCs this issue.  Bethany looks great with grey hair, Sienna with a hint of Melisande's purple, and Anne with Olusha's hair.  High marks all around. Joy still looks great too. I think I still prefer Sara's bustier hybrid look from the first arc though.

Olusha's eye rolling on page 14 made me chuckle. She has excellent expressions Cheesy

Thanks as always, Daphne and Sturkwurk!
sturkwurk
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Render Monkey

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2022, 06:18:52 pm »

yep, it's MY error. Twin juggling is tough.

I came,
I rendered,
I'm still broke!
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2022, 08:25:13 pm »

yep, it's MY error. Twin juggling is tough.

Sturk is being gentlemanly here. The script, at best, was very unclear. :-)

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2022, 10:06:58 pm »

Appreciate the clarification Smiley

And I would certainly never suggest not having sexy elf twins, so the occasional mixup is surely worth it.
sturkwurk
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Render Monkey

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2022, 07:28:29 am »

Appreciate the clarification Smiley

And I would certainly never suggest not having sexy elf twins, so the occasional mixup is surely worth it.

it's fixed!

I came,
I rendered,
I'm still broke!
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2022, 05:06:06 pm »

Oh, didn't expect that.  Thanks Sturkwurk Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: