Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:51:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1091: “Gather 'Round”  (Read 1109 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 23, 2021, 12:02:16 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2021, 08:22:03 am »

....For the times they are a-changin'

GB
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2021, 11:24:44 am »

But is Jacqui only a pawn in their game?

It may not be true but Patrick said he hasn't had Dinah. So as far as we know she's acting solely under Jakob's influence. It seems likely that Miel is under Patrick's influence, but she has also been through Jakob's processing.

The two women have appeared to be acting in concert from the moment Miel and Jacqui entered Dinah's place. That suggests to me that this is Jakob's doing. The big question is whether this is a plan targetting Jacqui specifically. Hopefully we may have a better idea tomorrow. (If I haven't learnt by now how unlikely that is, I suppose I never will.)

The new cover has Dinah (Jakob) squaring up to Melody (Patrick), with Miel and Jacqui (both Patrick and Jakob?) in-between. It'll be interesting if that turns out to be more than just an arrangement based on breast size.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2021, 01:33:27 pm »

So, none the wiser, as expected. But now I'm getting Cuckoo's Nest #8 vibes, which could be a good thing.

Ideally this fantasy will feature a character who recounts a tale of Wilmot in the late fifties. Or perhaps a fortune teller who predicts events 25 years or so in the future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: