Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:53:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1089: “Squad Goals”  (Read 1149 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 16, 2021, 12:02:15 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
caseyx
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2021, 01:38:51 pm »

All of sudden everything is dark and shadowy instead of the bright and cheery 80's style when they walked in the door (and got naked).  A portentous change, one would imagine.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2021, 02:21:52 pm »

Well, it is supposed to be the evening/night time. I think the white backgrounds when we last saw them may have been as much a product of necessity as artistic choice.

It's hard to know where this is going but Jacqui seemed to get comfortable with the dress code fairly quickly. This visit is going to make no sense at all unless there's some plan behind it. I'm hoping there's some scallop power in Dinah's glasses and the still apparently quite restrained Jacqui is going to want to get laid a lot pretty soon.

Unless this is building up to us watching Jacqui eat Miel's at Dinah's. But I've too much respect for the comic to suggest such a thing.
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2021, 08:20:34 pm »

Unless this is building up to us watching Jacqui eat Miel's at Dinah's. But I've too much respect for the comic to suggest such a thing.

*ha!*

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: