Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:21:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Members Bonus  (Read 3746 times)
Milkwood
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« on: September 06, 2021, 04:09:32 am »

Daphne can you please confirm that there was no bonus for July 2021 or has it been over looked?
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2021, 04:56:34 pm »

Was there no July bonus, or did I somehow miss it?

There was not a July bonus, no.
Milkwood
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2021, 05:13:29 am »

Daphne no July Bonus, now no September Bonus is this a trend for the future ? Personally I have always thought that those bonuses that were story based were better than some of the longer episodic non bonus material.
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2021, 08:39:10 am »

Daphne no July Bonus, now no September Bonus is this a trend for the future ? Personally I have always thought that those bonuses that were story based were better than some of the longer episodic non bonus material.
Bonuses are not guaranteed.
They are random.
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2021, 09:13:31 am »

We had a August bonus
Milkwood
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2021, 05:13:52 am »

Daphne is "Harrymanback" a member of the MCC team or a Nom de Plume used by you to engage in debate as her/his pronouncements seem to be delivered with some sort of authority ?

I only ask because the Bonus Material began it's uninterupted run in January 2015 up until July this year which I find difficult to describe as a random feature given the previous continuity, if it is the case that BM from now on will be at random intervals can you please confirm this so that all members are aware of this change.
HarryManBack
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Art Monkey

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2021, 08:33:26 am »

Daphne is "Harrymanback" a member of the MCC team or a Nom de Plume used by you to engage in debate as her/his pronouncements seem to be delivered with some sort of authority ?

I only ask because the Bonus Material began it's uninterupted run in January 2015 up until July this year which I find difficult to describe as a random feature given the previous continuity, if it is the case that BM from now on will be at random intervals can you please confirm this so that all members are aware of this change.

https://forum.mindcontrolcomics.com/index.php?topic=921.0

What a weird question...I'm me. The guy who draws Beyond Rubies/Permed/Vector etc. Same name on this forum since 2010 when the site started. HarryManBack.
Daphne doesn't have any problem responding to people... Don't know where you would get that idea.

I don't see why I would need to be staff to engage with people on this forum or to repost information that has been oft repeated for several years now.

The bonuses are in fact, NOT uninterrupted. If you go back under the Bonus Materials on the main page feed you can see several months through out the years (sometimes consecutive months) where there have been no bonuses.

Anyways, hope that clears things up.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 09:18:37 am by HarryManBack » Logged
Milkwood
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2021, 07:07:53 am »

Well Harrymanback first of all I apologise for the use of two pronouns but it is confusing to some one of my years to be presented with what appears to be a man's name and a woman's picture.

You are perfectly correct in pointing out that you have every right to reply to my comments and on checking my records you were correct to point out that there were breaks in the monthly bonus material prior to July 2021 in fact these only occurred in May and June of 2020, every other month is accounted for since the MB was instigated in January 2015 which is when I joined MCC, however, when checking the back dates as shown in the MCC histoical records there are multiple gaps as you so astutely pointed out, these gaps appear to coinside with the issue of "The Girls of ....." various stories that were ongoing at the time.

Perhaps these were withdrawn from the records as I seem to remember a sketch book of them all was created and offered for sale to members.

I am also pleased to make the acquaintance of an MCC artist albeit in this manner and am a fan of your work, unfortunately, "Beyond Rubies" is my least liked story and as I have previously mentioned in other forum replies I am not a fan of massively outrageous breasts.

I hope you can see the point I was trying to make re continuity, all I was trying to do was ascertain whether or not if a regular bonus is now a thing of the past.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2021, 09:44:24 am »

I assure you I never overlook a bonus.

HMB is correct: Bonuses are not guaranteed. Sometimes there will be one, sometimes there will not be. There is no commitment to them.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Milkwood
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2021, 07:49:01 am »

Thank you Daphne for your prompt reply and the clarity of your response to my enquiry, I would point out that I do enjoy your Bonus stories and look forward to the next one whenever that is.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2021, 09:12:51 am »

It's probably useful to remember that when this site started (and bonuses were pretty much guaranteed), the calendar was pretty sparse. Now, there are 4 and sometimes 5 updates per week.
caseyx
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2021, 10:26:33 am »

It's also worth remembering that having Bonus content available only to people who were members in a particular month is more in the site's interest than yours. The point is to provide incentive for members to stay subscribed.  It's not just extra content (and see Ozy's comment).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: