Mind Control Comics Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:22:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spin Cycle  (Read 3322 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 14, 2021, 12:02:11 am »

Around and around it goes…

Script: Daphne • Art: Mukor • Lettering: George Zipp

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2021, 01:51:02 pm »

The cover looks really good.  Can’t wait to read it tonight  Grin
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2021, 12:56:43 am »

Always those vintage appliances Cheesy
Skyrender
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Troll-Blooded

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2021, 06:29:59 am »

Just so we're clear, is the wife at the end of the issue the model, post-brainwashing? Or does the photographer simply use the washer on all the models he photographs, in order to create a harem hiding in plain sight? Or both?

Murphy said "Whatever CAN go wrong, WILL go wrong."

I say: "Murphy must've been an incurable optimist, because in my experience even things that CAN'T go wrong... somehow DO..."
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2021, 07:22:04 am »

Just so we're clear, is the wife at the end of the issue the model, post-brainwashing? Or does the photographer simply use the washer on all the models he photographs, in order to create a harem hiding in plain sight? Or both?

Isn't it cool that you can play that in your mind any way you want?
Skyrender
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Troll-Blooded

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2021, 07:38:00 am »

To me, a lot of these one-offs feel like the author wrote and submitted a story when they were blackout drunk, and didn't know what to do to continue the story when it actually got published, because they don't even remember writing it in the first place.

Murphy said "Whatever CAN go wrong, WILL go wrong."

I say: "Murphy must've been an incurable optimist, because in my experience even things that CAN'T go wrong... somehow DO..."
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2021, 08:19:16 am »

To me, a lot of these one-offs feel like the author wrote and submitted a story when they were blackout drunk, and didn't know what to do to continue the story when it actually got published, because they don't even remember writing it in the first place.

I beg your pardon.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2021, 10:09:48 am »

Just so we're clear, is the wife at the end of the issue the model, post-brainwashing?

I'm sure it's the same two characters the whole issue.

Liked this one a lot. Sometimes, no-frills is just what you need!
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2021, 01:06:25 pm »

No. Ambiguity is the mind killer. Or was that fear... Huh

Regardless, while the story may be somewhat generic, the details (outfits, setting, poses, art style) made it one of the more enjoyable one-offs, for me at least. Mukor does nice work. Hopefully you can collaborate with them again!
lancehunter
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2021, 06:05:46 pm »

No. Ambiguity is the mind killer. Or was that fear... Huh

Regardless, while the story may be somewhat generic, the details (outfits, setting, poses, art style) made it one of the more enjoyable one-offs, for me at least. Mukor does nice work. Hopefully you can collaborate with them again!

It thought it was ambiguous, until I re-read the issue and noticed the wig in the first page. It seems pretty clear what was happening then.

Also, really enjoying Mukor's take on character design. Great addition to the team!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: