Mind Control Comics Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:56:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Enchanted Summer #15  (Read 3113 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 03, 2021, 12:02:09 am »

It's the day that the men get to choose their brides…

Script: Daphne • Art: Eizar • Lettering: George Zipp

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Totallyspies
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2021, 07:47:59 am »

When are we gonna get more Found Objects 3 and Trigger Warning?
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2021, 11:46:30 pm »

In the future.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2021, 08:49:29 am »

I lost track. Again. But it looks like Kurt is going to double-cross Chris, and I don't know who the guy in the white shirt is, or whether he's important beyond "I have a gun and I'm gunning for Kurt". Does anyone have further insight?
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2021, 08:57:38 am »

I'm just going to choose to believe that "thirty-three minutes to midnight" is both a Battlestar Galactica and an Iron Maiden reference.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2021, 09:50:30 pm »

Iron maiden? Excellent!
vod891
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2021, 01:18:37 pm »

Wow, I always skipped this series, but the art looked great this week so I tried the whole thing out... Wow! It might be my favorite series here at this stage. Great narrative, great character pairings... great dark erotica. I especially love that the situation is so dire for the women in this tale that they are willingly participating in their own survival/subjugation/submission. It's dark... but it's great.

Can I ask:
1- How long is the sense ES will go for now? Feels like we might be 2-3 chapters away from a finale.
2- Is Eizar comited to the next few chapters? For Eizar and THT did great work on this... with slightly different hair models for our lead girl.
3- It feels like the relatively 'good/young' men are going to prevail in the end. To throw it out there, is there any chance we might see an alternate ending... where the 'bad/gross/old' men win? You have to follow your narrative instincts, but it would be great to experience the darker ending even if the official ending makes more story sense. That would be an amazing bonus story... or even a premium purchase... seeing the darker endings to stories that conclude (Like Beyond Rubies or Confused or even seeing the older controller from Hidden Knowledge beat out the young fellow from that). Just throwing it out into the either!

Thanks, hope that chapter 16 is coming as soon as possible!
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2021, 04:38:10 pm »

I've complained in the past about comics not getting continued, so it was goddamn fabulous to see an update for this one just a month after the last update.

Personally I'm rooting for an ending where Chris gets the two brunettes, Summer, and Summer's mom, and Kurt gets Autumn and the other girl from the restaurant.  Or hey, if Chris wants to be magnanimous he can give the mom to Kurt.  It's important to be flexible when assembling a harem of sex slaves.

I'd be very disappointed by an ending where either 1) the older "bad" mind controllers win, or 2) even worse, whatever shenanigans Chris is up to actually break the spell and the girls are free to--I hate this so much I can barely type it--actually  choose their own relationships.  That would suck.

Did not get the sense that Kurt was betraying Chris.

I agree that this story could be ended with, oh, two more comics.  Resolve the confrontation in the next comic, tie up the story and show which slaves go with which masters in the finale.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2021, 04:43:29 pm »

I don't know who the guy in the white shirt is, or whether he's important beyond "I have a gun and I'm gunning for Kurt". Does anyone have further insight?

If I had to make one nitpick, it's sometimes been confusing which evil male controller is which, yes.  There's Ted that's been screwing the mom, and...another beefy guy, I think. The one who went to the Oceanview with the one brunette, the one from the art gallery that Chris took pictures of.  It might have been better to make those characters more distinctive.  The two different artists haven't helped, or rather while both art style have been great it does make telling those guys apart harder.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: