Mind Control Comics Forum
October 06, 2024, 07:17:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #1027: “Promenade”  (Read 1806 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 18, 2021, 01:02:29 am »

Script: Daphne • Line Art: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2021, 04:54:13 am »

I'd been thinking that the worst possible outcome here would be if it turned out Patrick was involved in what's happening to Miel, and it's really just some of the fun and games these polyamorous types no doubt get up to to keep their relationships fresh. We've been told that Klara is coming back to Patrick's place, and if this is where that is then it looks very much like the one where 3F is. Indeed the door viewer view here is more or less a replica of the one from within 3F in 1020. So I'm obviously hoping Patrick and Miel live in 1F or 2F in the same building.

But I suppose Patrick being involved wouldn't have to mean it was just fun and games. I suppose it could mean our understanding of what's going on could be about to change. Fingers crossed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: