Mind Control Comics Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:47:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: From "Size Guide," which size is your favorite?  (Voting closed: January 23, 2021, 12:33:42 pm)
0 - 10 (9.3%)
1 - 14 (13.1%)
2 - 19 (17.8%)
3 - 24 (22.4%)
4 - 14 (13.1%)
5 - 5 (4.7%)
6 - 5 (4.7%)
7 - 8 (7.5%)
8 - 8 (7.5%)
Total Voters: 50

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: From "Size Guide," which size is your favorite?  (Read 14785 times)
ajaroflube
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2021, 03:21:16 am »

It's worth noting that, since 3 picks were allowed, it was basically impossible for 0, 1, 7, or 8 to win.  People who prefer the smaller sizes would be "0, 1, 2", while even one person picking "1, 2, 3" would tip the scale over to 1 & 2, and even one person picking "2, 3, 4" would tip the scales to 2 even more.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2021, 01:07:16 pm »

So maybe the intention was to draw a pair of breasts with the results, although that didn't work out too well if so.

And interesting that 7 and 8 scored more than 6. Maybe fans of BE voted 0, 7, and 8?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 01:11:17 pm by GodWilling » Logged
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2021, 10:53:15 pm »

Or perhaps they are smart enough to realize that there can be only one favorite breast size, so voting for 3 is counter-productive.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2021, 12:37:34 am »

I think there's a two distinct populations of users here. There's those who like large but not unnaturally large breasts, and they combined with everyone else make up a bell curve distribution. Then you've got the fans of explicitly unrealistic sizes (like me) making up the bump at the high end.

I think my preferences in artistic depictions are heavily exaggerated from what I find attractive in real life, because artistic depictions are inherently not real.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 08:47:16 pm by Haight » Logged

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2021, 08:46:59 am »

The theory behind allowing up to three was to either allow the voter to express a range, or to allow for those who like both a "realistic" and an "unrealistic" size.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2021, 11:28:37 am »

voting for 3 is counter-productive.

But 3 won?
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2021, 07:15:58 pm »

unnaturally large brradts,
Thank you. You just named the leader of a tribe of barbarian warriors that should be showing up in my Fantasy Hero campaign a few weeks down the road. I might swap a z for the s thought.

voting for 3 is counter-productive.

But 3 won?
In breast comparisons there are no winners. Only losers.
neogeo
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2021, 07:31:28 pm »

Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2021, 10:26:13 am »

I voted for 2 and 3 b/c I like big tits but not cartoonishly, absurdly big tits, which is why I don't usually enjoy the comics that feature them like "Beyond Rubies".  Nice, healthy big racks like, say, the girls in "Enchanted Summer", that's the way to go.

It is nice to observe that *small* breasts were not even an option.  Honesty is the best policy!
twobears
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2021, 08:50:32 am »

Personally, I think that somewhere between three and six are all fine choices.  For me, at least I’m more interested in the transformative aspects, mental and physical than the final size. 
neogeo
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2021, 05:57:01 pm »

I should note here that by way of the Central Limit Theorem (test https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_limit_theorem) that enough random independent variables when combined has interesting properties. Here for example, a bunch of people voting on boob preferences can be abstracted as each person being a different random independent variable. So what does the central limit theorem actually mean?

Well, I'm glad you asked. The nutshell answer is, the spread of answers will resemble a bell curve. And, since more than one option is allowed, this could also produce a bimodal bell curve. Now assuming most people are like me, and hence prefer big boobs, that means the bell curve would be right tailed. All that means is that the two sides of the bell curve are not equal. More specifically the left side of the "bell" shape would be longer. In effect, this looks like the graph to the left of the bell shape was smooshed a bit.

I hope you've enjoyed this little blurb, and remember, any day where you go to sleep knowing a little bit more math than when you woke up, is a day of victory!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: