Mind Control Comics Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:01:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: From "Size Guide," which size is your favorite?  (Voting closed: January 23, 2021, 12:33:42 pm)
0 - 10 (9.3%)
1 - 14 (13.1%)
2 - 19 (17.8%)
3 - 24 (22.4%)
4 - 14 (13.1%)
5 - 5 (4.7%)
6 - 5 (4.7%)
7 - 8 (7.5%)
8 - 8 (7.5%)
Total Voters: 50

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: From "Size Guide," which size is your favorite?  (Read 14773 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 16, 2021, 12:33:42 pm »

This month's bonus is Size Guide, and to go with that, we'd like you to select your favorite three breast sizes, using that guide. I'm sure that you will be tempted to say, "it doesn't matter, I like them all, it depends on the story, etc., etc.," but humor us here and go with whatever your taste tells you...

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Vidor
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2021, 02:30:40 pm »

I had no idea this comic existed and probably never would have noticed it if not for this forum question.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2021, 10:43:39 am »

In a breast enlargement sequence, bigger is basically better, I said size 8. Comics like Beyond Rubies and The Hidden Knowledge have had deliciously obscene degrees of breast enlargement going on, and that's been great. This isn't like an overall aesthetic preference though, just in the context of BE.

The most important thing, though, is for it to be a transformation that the character acknowledges. Bonus points if being transformed is a massive turn-on for the woman in question.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 04:13:28 pm by Haight » Logged

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
USNAWolf
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2021, 02:01:43 pm »

Breast enlargement, in and of itself, is not really a turn-on for me.  I do however have an appreciation of the aesthetics of the curvy female form so I was in the middle range.  Anything beyond say , Erin Hackberry, starts to wander into the ridiculous and grotesque rather than attractive for me.
That said, I can enjoy the rather ridiculous breast sizes in Expanded Universe since they are obviously there for the humor factor.  
And I can appreciate Daffyd's transformation (I assume it will be temporary again) of Marli and Lela in The Hidden Knowledge, as a demonstration of his CONTROL over them and their bodies.  Beyond Rubies, while it remained an excellent story, lost much of its attraction for me after the middle issues where the major characters began having udders rather then breasts.  And I certainly accept my taste is not everyone's, particularly in these types of fantasies.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 02:05:53 pm by USNAWolf » Logged
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2021, 03:49:44 pm »

I'm a weirdo. I just like that they grew. Size doesn't matter all that much, most of the time. Bigger is generally better, though.

I wonder if this has anything to do with Daphne asking me about the sizing chart I use in scripts to try and make things easier on artists a few weeks back. I got a lot more careful with my size descriptions after the Pool of Doctor Viagari.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2021, 04:14:26 pm »

And I can appreciate Daffyd's transformation (I assume it will be temporary again) of Marli and Lela in The Hidden Knowledge, as a demonstration of his CONTROL over them and their bodies.

I agree, that was pretty hot to demonstrate his *control* over their bodies too... I find it titillating on another level as well, but I think we both agree on that.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
KingMind
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2021, 07:07:47 pm »

While I can appreciate a large pair of breasts I’ve never really been a fan of breast enlargement.  Overall anywhere between 0-3 is fine for me.  Anything above 5-8 is just too much for me personally.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2021, 09:01:18 pm »

Submitted my answer, which was definitely towards the larger choices.

Love the huge sizes in Expanded Universe, partially because they're also unnaturally...buoyant? Gravity-defying?...and it really works with that art style.  In Beyond Rubies (still one of my all-time favourites), for comparison, I could have stood to see the end-game breast sized dialed back a bit.

For the 3D-model-based comics, my preference is definitely towards larger sizes, though it isn't a deal-killer.  Even though I love Roll-Playing, for example, I was pretty sad that both the women and their characters' were returned to their original sizes at the end of volume 1, and haven't gotten a similar boost in volume 2.  The busty version of Sara is one of my favourite character designs Sturkwurk has done.  But even without the BE element, it remains one of of the titles I always anticipate Cheesy
Dr. White
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2021, 09:15:39 pm »

Less is More.  Grin

Everything is about sex except sex. Sex is about power. - Oscar Wilde
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2021, 02:59:50 am »

Less is More.  Grin

Agreed.
ghuserhname
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2021, 12:52:37 pm »

Voted! Definitely don't mind breast expansion in stories, though I prefer it when the end point is in the middle of the scale, instead of the extreme end.
ajaroflube
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2021, 07:34:36 am »

It's a bit leading that "0" is already a reasonably large size, and "4" (out of 8!) is basically the largest realistic size.  For comparison to real sizes, triple-D cups are only a "2" here, while "4" would probably be H or I (that's DDDDDD cups!).

The later images just look comical.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2021, 09:43:01 am »

It's a bit leading that "0" is already a reasonably large size, and "4" (out of 8!) is basically the largest realistic size.  For comparison to real sizes, triple-D cups are only a "2" here, while "4" would probably be H or I (that's DDDDDD cups!).

The later images just look comical.
Makes sense given the name of the site.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2021, 12:06:03 pm »

0->3. I like my boobs "mostly possible". Cheesy  0 is still pretty good sized (I'm guessing the high side of "B"); I actually like variety in my boobs. A's look great on a slender woman. On a curvier model, 4 or 5 might work.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2021, 11:02:27 pm »

Ah yisssss, Size 3. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: