Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:03:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The last Daphne Rosen movie, ever!  (Read 4228 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 23, 2020, 06:16:35 pm »

We were going through our old tapes (yes, tapes!), and we found the footage for a shoot from way back in 2008 that we thought had been lost forever! It's a little informal hypnosis session with Henri and Daphne Rosen… and it's now available as Found Footage: Daphne Rosen. This may well be the last Daphne Rosen movie ever released, and we're so pleased to be able to share it.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 06:27:33 pm »

Ooh!  Damn.  Ooh!  Tempered, but still good news.  I hope she is well, even in this time of fire and pestilence.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 10:22:22 pm »

Well, I was going to just add this in an edit, but the edit function is wonky.

It was a great vid and very interesting given when it was shot.  I ended up only asking one question.  Why did you zoom in tight over Daphne's shoulder to set up the credits?  Wasn't the shot framing her on the couch with her perfect derriere displayed a fabulous concluding tableau?  Was the problem that it could have distracted from the credits?  I don't understand this.  Or is this an artifact from early credits strategies that were adjusted later that year?  Sorry for the double post.  It should be noted you do have that shot of Daphne from behind as your concluding still in this vid's set.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2020, 10:23:27 pm »

I thought the side-boob was hot.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2020, 04:21:55 am »

We were going through our old tapes (yes, tapes!)

Actually, I understand that magnertic tape is still the best medium for long-term storgae of data....

https://spectrum.ieee.org/computing/hardware/why-the-future-of-data-storage-is-still-magnetic-tape

GB
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2020, 06:02:26 pm »

I agree the side-boob is very hot, but I feel the view from behind was just as hot.  It's definitely an interesting choice and either way works out quite well.  If there is any more unused footage of Miss Rosen or Miss Chance or Miss Palmer, I'm sure there would be interest in it.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2020, 08:55:35 pm »

Just grabbed this one, and really looking forward to it.  Thanks to you and Henri for being thorough in going through old footage. Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: