Mind Control Comics Forum
October 06, 2024, 03:38:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #949: “Change of Plans”  (Read 4460 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 04, 2020, 12:02:09 am »

Script: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2020, 12:21:53 am »

Sexytime is great and all but Caitlyn enjoys the finer things in life too, like kicking names and taking ass. Oh, wait a minute...
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2020, 08:12:57 am »

So far we Adrian and Six lady head to the airport Rachel grab a blond
the plane is coming have two pilot one flight attendant, 4 men in black and last Angela
may be Jakob Kuppler  show up
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2020, 09:45:27 am »

It feels like there has to be a connection between Adrian pointing out that they needed to replace their phones and a few pages later women starting to get text and phone messages from Adrian even though we've only seen him looking at his new phone once (I think).

Presumably his old phone is in The Cloud though, so I don't know who'd be making the calls unless it's deadAdrian.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2020, 03:22:53 pm »

We've seen phone calls received by Amy and Hayley in #939 and #941.  I think the text Rachel received in #942 came from Amy, and the text Caitlyn received in #949 was sent by Adrian in #947.  But you're right that we didn't see Adrian initiate the calls to Amy and Hayley, although he probably had time to do so while in the car.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2020, 08:11:05 pm »

Adrian have a new Cellphone but the same number
It happen with me My old cell phone die and get a new cellphone and the same phone number
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2020, 11:00:40 pm »

I'm just saying it seems a little too precise in the execution. There's no reason for all of these communications to be shown one-sided, and the flagging up of the need to get new phones (for which they'd presumably need other stuff that had also disappeared) feels deliberate.

To be fair, the one-sided thing does echo the pages with Adrian telling the women they could call him Master. But there was no possibility flagged up there of it not being Adrian, nor any apparent reason why someone else might be interfering.

For what it's worth, though Rachel appeared to have been programmed to respond to a text, she actually received a phone call. As I said at the time, I suspected that Amy got a call from Adrian and we were meant to assume from the chronology that Rachel's call came from one of those two, but I felt like Rachel's call came from elsewhere. At the moment I'm less sure even that Amy's call came from Adrian.

I can believe though that Caitlin has Adrian's ringtone set to "Boing Boing Boing".
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2020, 12:12:25 am »

Although both Amy and Hayley use Adrian's name when they answer the call.  That suggests that whoever is calling is using his phone, spoofing his phone or emulating his voice.  Since Adrian still seems to have his phone in #947 I don't see how someone else could be using it, and we've seen no evidence of anyone able to emulate voices.  Nor do we know of anyone who has had a chance to clone his phone.

So yes, there are hints something weird might be going on, but I don't see how.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2020, 10:46:12 am »

So yes, there are hints something weird might be going on, but I don't see how.

Precisely. But... The Cloud. And Adrian was dead but he isn't now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: