Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:06:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coming Soon  (Read 12021 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 25, 2011, 09:18:05 am »

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 11:35:34 am »

I was thinking this was going be a One shots story.
So we see her as time have pass being a sex slave for the company
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 05:30:02 pm by laguna85 » Logged
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 12:46:21 pm »

Wonder who girl number 3 is
downer
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Excited, can't you tell?

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 03:39:10 am »

Was wondering if this one would ever be revisited. Really like the look of the cover. Very stylish. Wink

Can't wait to see the new issue!

Favorites: 4f, Beyond Rubies, Bibliomancy, By the Book, St. James Infirmary, The Hidden Knowledge, Wizard of Bras

Interested: Checkered Past, Drains, Free Trade Zone, Green Sign, Stream, The Persuader
wildwing
Browser
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 10:36:22 am »

Got to say that this was my favorite start of all.  Really looking forward to the follow up.  I thought that older sister may have been "caught" in a permanent deal, but it looks like she came through.
krooks88
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2012, 09:43:11 pm »

Hey!  Not exactly sure how you guys run things here, but any idea when this will be coming out?  Loved the story and art!
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2012, 09:58:53 pm »

Hey!  Not exactly sure how you guys run things here, but any idea when this will be coming out?  Loved the story and art!

Soon! We don't give official dates until something makes it onto the calendar, but it should be out in the near future...

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
krooks88
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2012, 12:15:28 am »

Thanks!  I'll look forward to it!  While I'm on here, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate this site and all that you have done with it.  I also use hypnochan sometimes, so I've read some of the posts that you have there and the times that people bitch out at you.  I'm so glad that we get this awesome site....  TOTALLY worth the fee!
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2012, 10:17:19 am »

Thanks!  I'll look forward to it!  While I'm on here, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate this site and all that you have done with it.  I also use hypnochan sometimes, so I've read some of the posts that you have there and the times that people bitch out at you.  I'm so glad that we get this awesome site....  TOTALLY worth the fee!

Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: