Mind Control Comics Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:07:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Drains #2  (Read 24543 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 20, 2011, 10:10:35 pm »

The creature in the basement has claimed more victims...

Coming November 23rd!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 10:16:48 am by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 08:44:24 am »

Thank you Daphne, What a great present and just in time for the big Thanksgiving feast!!!

Looking forward to see just who the good(??) professor turns into his very own zombie sex slave, we will all see on 11/23/11. Grin Grin Grin
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 10:31:59 am »

Now we will see what the professor do with hes zombie sex slave
Who will be next be drain there mind and be a sex slave?
Now need to read Drain one and get ready for drains 2
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 10:34:41 am by laguna85 » Logged
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 07:11:19 pm »

Sweet!  And much thanks was given...
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 06:30:19 am »

Hope at midnight will be The DRAINS HOUR at PST
I must wait. Cheesy
hypnonile
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Angry Comic Book Nerd

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 01:41:32 am »

OH HELL YES!!!! I believe I can understand the level of thanks that the Pilgrims felt on that late fall day  Smiley
T5Medici
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 10:35:42 am »

I hope the question mark on the "To be continued" was meant to be a joke. At least one more is needed now that there are two guys instead of one involved. And we only have 3 women involved out of 5 we know about!

And maybe we can find out where the "monster" came from or what it is as well as what it wants besides the minds of all the women.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2011, 07:22:10 pm »

Cool Cool Cool DarkVenessa, You did a fantastic job on this chapter, I know the next chapter will be as good as the first 2.

Waiting patiently for it to materialize in the coming months, you lady, are a very fine artist, no wonder Daphne has you on her "team", keep up the great work!!
Garg22
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2011, 02:32:27 am »

I got to admit, this surprised me.  I read Drains #1 and wasn't too impressed.  It just seemed like the typical anime plot where a tentical monster uses it's multipul apendages to sex up a girl enough so it's all she can think about with just a hint of MC involved with the girls obaying a guy after the monster got done with them.

Showing the Dr trying to protect his wife from the monster at the begining of this comic was a nice twist.  Add in the monster's form at the end of the comic and the way it was portrayed in this issue I have to say that I enjoyed this much more than Drains 1, and I hope to see a Drains 3 to see if my enjoyment of this series continues to grow.
downer
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Excited, can't you tell?

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2011, 05:04:50 am »

Yes, I was happily surprised by the fact that the doctor doesn't really control his creation so much as he has a shaky alliance with it. Kinda curious how long the creature will allow him to call the shots. Wink

Keep up the good work!

Favorites: 4f, Beyond Rubies, Bibliomancy, By the Book, St. James Infirmary, The Hidden Knowledge, Wizard of Bras

Interested: Checkered Past, Drains, Free Trade Zone, Green Sign, Stream, The Persuader
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2011, 11:25:55 am »

DarkVanessa, Another superb job on 'Drains", you lady are a very talented artist, as are ALL of the artists working with Daphne.

I am really looking forward to the next chapter, since all "it" needs are the minds of it's victims, and leaves a "shell" for the professor to use, mostly females, including his own wife, Elena and Holly are the next to fall, after that, who knows, only you and Daphne.

Keep up the fantastic drawings DarkVanessa, I really like the magna style of comic.
DarkVanessa
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics/Manga Fan ~ Freelance Ilustrator

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2011, 10:53:11 pm »

Thank so much Robbie! =D
DarkVanessa
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2011, 10:53:52 pm »

Thanks a lot to everybody for all nice comments about my work  Cheesy I´m so happy!
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2011, 10:52:41 am »

DarkVanesssa, I hope you had a good thanksgiving and I am waiting patiently for the next chapter of Drains, which I believe will show just who or what is  really in control of the professor.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
DarkVanessa
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2012, 04:18:50 am »

Hi!!! I`m excited to start to work on DRAINS3 so let me know when you are ready Daphne and we can work together again! =D

Ops! you never gave me an answer to my last email I sent you =S

Greetings!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: