Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:09:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Drains #2  (Read 24382 times)
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2012, 11:28:05 am »

DarkVanessa and Daphne, I sincerely hope that you 2 lovey ladies can "get together" on this chapter of Drains and of course come up with a real surprising story line about the sex mad professor and his harem of mindless(really so) sex slaves!!!

Waiting patiently for the next chapter(3), ladies. Grin Grin Grin Wink Wink Wink
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2012, 08:39:18 am »

Daphne, Any plans for a chapter 3 of Drains, really enjoying just HOW the prof is handling the task of fucking all these girls and having his creation(Huh) give the girls a "brain drain" and make the prof mors slaves for his harem, I certainly hope so ladies(Daphne and DarkVanessa)!!!!! Wink Wink Wink Grin Grin Grin
ramac
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2012, 06:50:01 pm »

i have to admit i am a fan of this storyline as well. any new stuff in the future for this?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: