Mind Control Comics Forum
October 06, 2024, 03:40:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #911: “Sympathetic Vibrations”  (Read 3829 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 09, 2020, 01:01:51 am »

Script: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 11:23:49 am »

Adrian Sympathetic Vibrations come alive
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 01:54:27 pm »

Is it just me or does Erin look kind of sad?  I wonder if we're about to get the "love Adrian but have to obey Zenon" scenario.
grimtidings
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Lurker

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2020, 06:03:18 am »

I'm still holding out hope for "Zenon escapes with his goods" with a side of "Erin barely acknowledges Adrian as he's trying to save her."

A tiny part of me is crossing this with the ending of Lord May... and I wouldn't mind it taking the outtakes route.

If you love something, analyze it and share.
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2020, 10:53:02 am »

Of course, a sensible approach could be to wait on the sidelines and let Zenon and Jakob fight it out and then take on the (presumably damaged) survivor. But that sort of strategy is probably up there with the baddie just getting on with it without providing time for a rescue by gloating....

GB
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2020, 02:06:56 pm »

So do we think this is Adrian intervening then? He was rousing but I got the impression (maybe just wishful thinking) that it was going to be a little longer before he would actually be rising Lazarus-like. Julian's primary aim is apparently to get Cherry out, so unless there's going to be a weird scene where those two bump into each other elsewhere and Julian says, "Right, shall we head off then?" and Cherry says, "Yes, let's," they surely have to get involved with Zenon first. And that's especially true of Cherry, who is mad as hell with Zenon but apparently has something else she has to do first.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2020, 04:20:18 pm »

I really don't know who is speaking in that final panel.  The potential candidates in my mind are:
  • Adrian.  But this seems like an unlikely reaction from him on seeing what's going on with Zenon, Erin and Mallory.
  • Julian/Kanti.  While Julian's goal in entering the cloud is to rescue Cherry, he also wants Jakob dead because he sees that as necessary to protect her.  He doesn't really care about Erin and Mallory, so I could see him taking the opportunity to pick up an ally against Jakob here.
  • Cherry.  While she'd certainly like to see Jakob dead, she also doesn't want to see Zenon make off with Erin.
  • Jakob himself.  This is a long shot, but suppose that Danielle didn't actually kill off the Jakobite in Cherry's mind.  Then it made the leap from her mind to Zenon's.  (Zenon said he had "been in Cherry's mind", so I see that as possible.  It would explain Zenon's moments of Jakob-like behavior.)  Obviously the Jakobite wouldn't want Zenon to kill Jakob, so this would be a sarcastic reveal of its presence.

Of those, I think the Julian option is the most likely.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2020, 10:29:48 pm »

Whatever happens in the meantime, I want it to be revealed that the Deathlands acted like a Hyperbolic Time Chamber and Adrian comes out with that Big Goku Energy. When he powers up not only does his hair glow yellow, but also, you know...  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: