Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:52:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Roll Playing 2 #4  (Read 12535 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: November 09, 2019, 10:09:46 am »

Everything is going according to plan… but *whose* plan?

Script: Daphne • Art and Lettering: Sturkwurk

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 12:11:31 pm »

Yes master
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2019, 08:41:32 pm »

Already?  Sturktober extends to Sturkvember.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2019, 02:47:50 am »

Some people will no doubt be going Sturkrazy; I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for the next Cuckoo's Nest before Christmas.
shadowdragon1011
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2019, 11:34:22 am »

Heck Ya! I am so pumped for more of this series. Thanks for more of this awesome series.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2019, 11:42:47 am »

I always figured Sturk was the "fill-in" artist; like, when there's a gap in the deliveries of other artists, Daphne pulls on Sturk to plug the gap. We might just be in a lull in deliveries for whatever reason. "Sturktober" was kind of genius branding to make a long lull seem like a positive.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2019, 12:37:32 pm »

I always figured Sturk was the "fill-in" artist; like, when there's a gap in the deliveries of other artists, Daphne pulls on Sturk to plug the gap. We might just be in a lull in deliveries for whatever reason. "Sturktober" was kind of genius branding to make a long lull seem like a positive.

Sturk's titles are among our most popular (based on favorites)… we never think of them as filler!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2019, 01:01:27 pm »

Sturk's titles are among our most popular (based on favorites)… we never think of them as filler!

I meant that in more of a release timing sense; wasn't meant to be a knock on Sturk or the quality of those titles. Sorry if it came off that way.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2019, 02:23:20 pm »

I meant that in more of a release timing sense; wasn't meant to be a knock on Sturk or the quality of those titles. Sorry if it came off that way.

Really my impression is that Sturk is (without shitting on the other artists; art takes time) extremely punctual.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2019, 02:54:50 pm »

Really my impression is that Sturk is (without shitting on the other artists; art takes time) extremely punctual.

That is unquestionably true! (Although praise also to Plutonian Knight and Octavia Moon, who are like clockwork as well.)

macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2019, 04:21:11 pm »

That is unquestionably true! (Although praise also to Plutonian Knight and Octavia Moon, who are like clockwork as well.)
Praise to them indeed; it must be extremely difficult to keep producing such good quality art to such a regular and demanding timetable.

And don't let's forget Daphne as well, keeping the quality up whilst maintaining the schedule with input (and, I'm sure, problems) from all directions all the time can't be an easy life. It must feel a bit like the plate spinner at the circus at times. Maybe all the time...

GB
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2019, 02:07:04 am »

Enjoyed this issue very much.  I wonder if the slave girl is the succubus that was formerly possessing Anjania.

The timing between the succubi being banished in volume 1, and this new slave girl showing up probably means that if it is the same succubus, she probably wasn't involved with Melarue's sister's abduction, but demons are nothing if not resourceful.

It doesn't surprise me that Sturk's titles are among the most popular.  Roll Playing, along with Beyond Rubies, has been one of the titles that almost guarantees me renewing my subscription if I've let it lapse.  

Now that the transformations have begun for this volume (in and out of character), I wonder if we'll see something with the elf twins.  Would be nifty to see either Anne and Bethany showing up as them at the gaming table, or Anne taking on Bethany's appearance when she plays the sister Cheesy

(I know this is way down the road too, but would be interesting to see this group playing other genres in future volumes, or bonus comics.)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 02:12:09 am by crazydorian » Logged
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2019, 07:20:49 am »

Hmmm, yes, do like, but is it weird I want more fantasy elements? And kinky creature sex? Will settle for more TF action in the meantime though.

By the bye, Olusha and Ajanaia mimicking the actions of Melisande and the possessed slave girl because their humans are pulling double RP duty was comedy gold. To say nothing of Sara’s improvisation that Erisa and Melarue should practice girl-girl things in lieu of any Masters to please. Grin

And to touch on some of the previous discussion, the promptness and punctuality of releases here is always very much appreciated, if not as regularly praised as it deserves.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2019, 09:47:44 am »

Like Clockwork

An artist is hypnotized by a client's clock.
Snuggles
Browser
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2019, 09:18:42 pm »

I was going to ask this in the relevant issues (#1), but that thread is a year old now.

Any chance those who weren't members at the time will be able to buy "Bluebooking" soon?
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: