Mind Control Comics Forum
October 06, 2024, 03:37:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #890: “Many-Valued Logic”  (Read 3979 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: October 31, 2019, 05:32:29 pm »

Script: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2019, 07:28:31 am »

Erin all way have nice set
who fights with monsters? well at this time Erin not, She take all in at any hole.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 09:01:11 am by laguna85 » Logged
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2019, 08:05:24 am »

And now I'm wondering if Zenon picked up more than the Watch patterns from Cherry's mind.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2019, 09:03:50 am »

And now I'm wondering if Zenon picked up more than the Watch patterns from Cherry's mind.

Part of this red and pink cloud is Cherry's red monster also may be read Erin mind too
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 12:12:30 pm by laguna85 » Logged
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2019, 11:08:41 am »

I think the good Doctor is a practical sort of evil. He did say he was going to repurpose what was already there in her mind. But it could also partly be him manifesting Jakob’s corruption the way Dark Adrian did.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2019, 03:34:28 pm »

For all that Jakob famously strips women's minds away and leaves them just tits and holes, we've met several of his victims and none has been so reduced.

Anyway... maybe this is more a case of power corrupting. Zenon could be finding that he has more in common with Jakob than he thought, now he has put himself in the same position.

Or, well, he may be Zenon, but he looks more like Adrian. Why shouldn't he actually be Jakob? We don't know that Jakob was truly banished from Cherry's mind. Or there could have been a copy of that Jakob in the mind of Cherry's blood monster. Or...

also may be read Erin mind too

Erin may or may not believe that Dani saved her from Cherry's Jakob, but it could be that that Jakob was simply transferred into Erin's mind. (And when I say simply, I mean, well, the process is fairly straightforward but it would take too long to explain.)

Besides, Erin got a strong dose of Jakob's tits and holes training in Miriam's mind, and he had her under the Watch's influence in Cherry's mind. What's happening here could all be a reflection of Erin's deepest (implanted) desires.

Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2019, 10:19:07 am »

What's happening here could all be a reflection of Erin's deepest (implanted) desires.

That's an interesting thought.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2019, 10:56:04 am »

Pearl "Miriam" Cantor
also What's happening here could all be a reflection of Pearl "Miriam" Cantor deepest (implanted) desires. and transfer over Erin when she look into Pearl pass. (ijs-i 565, 569 and 574) tits and holes
Godwilling say some like this I just give you the pages to look at.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 10:59:06 am by laguna85 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: