Mind Control Comics Forum
October 06, 2024, 03:43:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #879: “No Soul to Sell”  (Read 4452 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 26, 2019, 12:01:36 am »

Script: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 11:46:44 pm »

?brain drain?
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2019, 10:08:35 am »

?brain drain?

I'd guess at more unquestioning obedience, and perhaps open adoration.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2019, 10:50:14 am »

Step 4A – Insert cablestentacles into all available portsholes to effect command and control of the host.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2019, 12:06:01 pm »

Based on a couple of Zenon's comments ("You will always serve the Watch, but you can choose who holds it" and "The effects of the Watch are permanent, but if you know the patterns you can change some things") I'm expecting Erin's basic programming to remain the same, but with Zenon replacing Adrian as her master.  Once that's done, of course, nothing precludes him from using his control over her in different ways.
joshbain
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2019, 03:07:52 pm »

Well this arc is definitely going in a more interesting direction.
Foxrun
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2019, 07:15:12 am »

If they were going to have Erin fall under Zenon's control it would have been the cliffhanger. The only reason to leave it on a "she is almost under my power" is if Adrian is going to swoop in to save her last second.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2019, 07:27:46 am »

one : Adrian is dead and first he need to come back to living
Two: fix Adrian old body or give hem a new one.
three: then swoop to save  Erin Hackberry
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2019, 11:57:48 am »

I'm taking Zenon saying "It will be delightful having you as a love-slave, too", and the fact that he already has her on all-fours somewhere close to his feet, and extrapolating. In that last panel her eyes could be rolling, but given her position she could also simply be looking up at him.

I'm not sure what to make of his red hair though. Does this imply there is something two-way going on? I'm not sure Erin's powers would be transferrable, which is why I doubt a brain-drain. But maybe they are.

I feel like The Cloud is fundamentally a manifestation of Cherry's mind, since she conjured up the blood monster. So I'm inclined to think that she's going to intervene directly with Zenon. Or maybe Erin's just faking... Whatever, I'm really hoping no one intervenes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: