Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:35:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: if there a way to download the stories  (Read 4920 times)
hypnoime
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« on: September 02, 2019, 12:08:41 pm »

Sorry I was not a member since last year, but I recall last year we can download the complete stories, this is not abble to do anymore?  I even canĀ“t download a single page at a time, please Daphne can you tell me?

again sorry and good work
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2019, 12:18:48 pm »

You can download the stories if you have a three-month membership, or have been a member for three or more months in a row.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
hypnoime
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2019, 01:12:24 pm »

Daphne is there a chance that I can pay you the difference for a three month membership? unfortunately there is impossible that I see the stories in my computer here in my work so I have to download to see that in home.

can you write me to my mail and see the way to do it?

regards
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2019, 01:13:09 pm »

As always, drop us a note at info@mindcontrolcomics.com, and we can sort it out.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: