Mind Control Comics Forum
October 06, 2024, 11:25:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #861: “A Crisis That Became The World”  (Read 3512 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 29, 2019, 12:01:39 am »

Script: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
grimtidings
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Lurker

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2019, 05:04:45 am »

Oh man, Adrian almost did something. Points for trying. I really thought he'd leave it 100% up to his ladies and just sit there looking pretty or something.

If you love something, analyze it and share.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2019, 08:32:19 am »

Voice From On High: “I wanna talk about me.”
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 01:21:57 pm »

Either Daphne's content management system glitched or I seriously overslept.  It's been some time since either of those things happened.

Looks like we may get an answer to at least one question: who is really pulling the strings here?  I have to say I don't have any good candidates.  My two guesses are a Jakobite instance or Erin's dark alter ego, but those are long shots.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2019, 03:21:03 pm »

I have to say I don't have any good candidates.  My two guesses are a Jakobite instance or Erin's dark alter ego, but those are long shots.

Beyond the fact that the answer to all questions is Rain, all the answers I can come up with to this question feel like long shots.

One approach: who else has died or disappeared, or is a magical figure? Zenon? Polly (if she isn't Rain)? John Wilmot? Rain's father (Atlas?)? Mallory's old friend Charlotte? George Mallory (climbing Atlas)? The blood monster? Might Julian's recent skirmish have left part of him in there? Or, well, we haven't seen Derek in a while...

Another angle is: who would direct Erin towards Adrian and stop Adrian whacking Vik? That seems more Rain than Jakob. Was Kanti definitely one of the women who emerged from the motel? Or, if Erin has a dark alter ego, maybe Cherry has a light one?

There was also that guy in the room next-door to Vik in 817. Maybe he's a Wizard of Oz figure around here.

By the by, Aiken seems to have adopted the mannerisms of a genie in this page. Maybe Aiken's fakin' and he's really the one controlling The Cloud.

There. I've named most of the cast. I'm fairly confident this will prove to have been a process of elimination.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2019, 07:30:20 pm »

Alexandra Tryer May be one came out hotel
have not see Katie dancer
also can be anyone was spray by the pink cloud  and take by the red monster was in the hotel.
who still in there?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 12:22:32 am by laguna85 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: