Mind Control Comics Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:45:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: How are you on MM action?  (Voting closed: July 12, 2019, 06:06:52 pm)
What took you so long… I love it! - 1 (3.2%)
Some would be great. - 1 (3.2%)
Take it or leave it. - 3 (9.7%)
Eh. I'd turn the page. - 15 (48.4%)
Eeek, no, Kinsey 0! - 11 (35.5%)
Total Voters: 31

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MM action?  (Read 19880 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: July 05, 2019, 06:06:35 pm »

Thoughts?

(Note: No one gets judged on their tastes, and please no judging gay issues in the comments except in so far as your personal taste for MM action on the page goes.)

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 01:26:14 am »

No judging it, but I'd probably drop my sub. Not a turn on in the least for me.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Dixon
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 06:51:09 am »

Gay content would not offend me but I would not read it.
radouigi
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2019, 04:18:12 pm »

This is a tough question for me, because while I don't personally like it (and did vote that I would turn the page, because I would), I very strongly like the idea of having some MM on this site. I like variety and character development, and saying something like MM is off limits feels like an unnecessary restriction that could keep us from getting something great. And that's without considering that the people who do like MM should have access to quality MC content too.

So, no for me but I'm supportive of the idea?
avari_kami
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2019, 10:21:15 pm »

I say no because it doesn't appeal to me and there is only so much of the creator's time. I am selfish not offended.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2019, 10:30:37 am »

Yeah, I'm Kinsey 0. Really.

However--this is a mass-market site. I certainly don't mind catering to the market. Nobody's forcing me to read anything.

Knowing Daphne's overall kink, I'm unconcerned that MM will dominate here, so it's kindof a non-issue (heh) for me.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2019, 08:26:24 pm »

(Quality) Control is the largest factor when it comes to my personal enjoyment, so the parties involved don’t have to be even vaguely humanoid if the story is engaging enough and that primary concern is properly serviced.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: