Mind Control Comics Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:58:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Would you be interested in male to female transformation stories?
Oh, yes, please. - 7 (17.5%)
Sure, sounds like fun. - 3 (7.5%)
Maybe, if they were hot for other reasons. - 15 (37.5%)
No, that's not appealing at all. - 9 (22.5%)
Brain bleach! Brain bleach! - 6 (15%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll: Male to female transgender transformation  (Read 60276 times)
stormrazor2000
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2011, 04:17:55 pm »

I voted awhile ago, but to join the chorus.. No, for the love of.. Just no!
Michael Moorman
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2012, 01:25:15 pm »

As for tranformation I like personal transformation older women to say 19 year old woman or 20 year that type of transformation.
If a male want to tranform his wife or lesbian woman want to be young again and want to transform other ladies to there youth again. that is something I go for myself.
scherzetto
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2012, 03:43:49 pm »

Didn't have the chance to vote, but... NO WAY!!
Please, pretty please, sugar on top... forgeddabboudit!
sohta123
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2012, 03:53:38 pm »

I'm ok with it in that direction. Certainly don't care for it the other way around (girl to a guy).
It's the personality change that's the kick. If the personality stays the same (ie a guy) then that's a turn off.
Even better if they are corrupted.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2012, 12:54:54 pm »

I've never seen Tootsie or Mrs Doubtfire so I'd be approaching this comedy genre with an open mind.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2012, 07:49:30 am »

Especially when it's done to a real snotty "stud" who thinks ALL the girls want him, one of his "conquests" decides that "he" should please the girls by becoming one of them, I'd like to see a comic with these elements in it, just my opinion. Smiley Smiley
mi_english
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2012, 12:27:58 pm »

given that each of us has a choice as to which story we read, I think ANY answer that says 'sure' opens up the door to exploration of that theme.  AFter all, for those who don't want to see it, there are some intensely hetoro stories you could just re-read...
cubehat
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2012, 12:09:50 am »

I know I'm a little late to this discussion, but I would LOVE to see a some TG here on this site; even if just a little.  Particularly in Beyond Rubies... even if it's just one character.  

Keep up the great work.  'Beyond' is one of my favourite comics out there right now...  
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 12:13:20 am by cubehat » Logged
ghuserhname
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2012, 09:43:45 pm »

Another latecomer, another emphatic yes.
boby05
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2013, 12:47:26 pm »

Please No Brain Bleach! Brain Bleach!
ghuserhname
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2013, 09:55:13 am »

I guess that this poll being held that long ago and that we've yet to see any stories featuring transformation, it was a bust. Still, I'd like to add my voice to the emphatic "yes" chorus. And mi_english's comment above is spot on.
Geezy
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2013, 08:37:44 pm »

I would have to voice my definite no.
John
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2014, 12:38:38 pm »

It is being considered for a comic Cheesy
I would love to see that
svengali23
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2014, 05:53:29 pm »

Probably not, unless it was well written.

I don't want this thing to become a futa site. I'd be worried that MTF transgender transformations would be opening the door to that. But if there was a good, long developed story, maybe it could be acceptable, for plus la difference.

That being said, I've no objection to MC stories that involve the application of the MC techniques to men as well- what I like about St. James Infirmary and The Hidden Knowledge is the way that the MC systems subvert and corrupt the men characters, albeit less overtly. Likewise, I liked pwned and drains for that reason. The idea of MC being this transformative culture, this alternate lifestyle that absorbs people into a conspiracy... and that the controlled, in time, become the controllers and perpetuators of the MC, that's very interesting and cool to me.
salanar
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2014, 11:57:43 am »

I'm interested in how MCC would approach such an idea. There's lots of poorly done transformation works on the market. I admit that I found the linked comic page to be rather hot, so I'd reserve judgement until Daphne presented one such transformative example. If I thought it was well presented I'd be checking it out more often, if not, I can just ignore it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: