Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:21:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Would you be interested in male to female transformation stories?
Oh, yes, please. - 7 (17.5%)
Sure, sounds like fun. - 3 (7.5%)
Maybe, if they were hot for other reasons. - 15 (37.5%)
No, that's not appealing at all. - 9 (22.5%)
Brain bleach! Brain bleach! - 6 (15%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll: Male to female transgender transformation  (Read 59927 times)
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2014, 09:34:41 pm »

I'm not generally a fan of gender transformation - the only kind I really find hot is female=>futa. Which isn't so much a gender transformation as the addition of genitalia.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
salanar
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2014, 02:12:31 am »

I'm late to this conversation as well, and, I'd be interested. Revenge MC has appeal. Taking a Dick personality and giving him a bitch slap has something so right about it. HMB certainly presented an interesting and very hot take on the whole gender transformation. If that was an overall idea I support a comic with this kind of MC theme.
telsis
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2014, 05:03:30 pm »

Following on from the long running discussion on TG on MCC and for those who are interested, last year I created a TG inspired story set inside 'the Chrysalis’ universe as I really liked the concept, especially the transformation possibilities and the MC element.

This was a private commission with the very talented Sturk, who did a superb job with the design and artwork. It’s a piece of fan fiction and having first gained approval from Daphne to use her characters and settings we made 2 special edition episodes which I would like to share with you here.

As I said they are TG themed, so if that doesn't float your boat please steer clear. For everyone else, I hope you enjoy them.

Here are the covers to give you a small taster, with the links down below.

Special Edition #1
http://sturkwurk.tumblr.com/post/71767888376/the-chrysalis-special-edition-1-for-telsis

Special Edition #2
http://sturkwurk.tumblr.com/post/78201614887/the-chrysalis-special-edition-2-cover-for
xarinth
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2014, 09:21:07 pm »

Telsis I would very much like to read these. The links only seem to go to the cover arts, is there somewhere they are available?
kmorea
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2014, 11:15:08 pm »

Telsis I would very much like to read these. The links only seem to go to the cover arts, is there somewhere they are available?

The link to the next page is under the cover image. :-)
i_zack
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2014, 06:59:49 pm »

I'm not generally a fan of gender transformation - the only kind I really find hot is female=>futa. Which isn't so much a gender transformation as the addition of genitalia.
I enjoy futa women, too; would love to see one or two here on MCC.
xarinth
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2015, 04:46:06 pm »

The link to the next page is under the cover image. :-)

And now I feel like a blind fool! Thank you!
mi_english
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2015, 09:50:03 am »

This does not interest me in the least.  Just me.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2015, 08:37:21 am »

Good art.  Kent's attitude feels far worse than the one he's displayed so far in the Chrysalis continuum that Daphne's writing.
telsis
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2015, 06:58:20 pm »

Yeah, my story was set a little further down the line for Kent, where he's becoming increasingly corrupted by the power the Chrysalis has bestowed upon him.

I think the official stories are heading more that way as we see him becoming more devious about luring his new victims to their fate. Take episode 10 (which I greatly enjoyed), which shows just how far down the slippery slope he's gone.

Apart from the obvious TF and sex scenes it's also one of things I really like about this series, the corrupter becoming increasingly corrupted.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2015, 11:09:51 pm »

This is how reasonable people differ.  One of the things that attracted me to the series was the fact that Kent was not a Bertram-level asshole.
sir fitch
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2015, 11:35:57 pm »

Are these available in pdf, by any chance? Just curious.
John
Browser
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2019, 08:33:34 am »

Sorry to revive this but the link for the 2nd one is saying not found Sad
Can someone please help?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2019, 11:08:57 am »

Sorry to revive this but the link for the 2nd one is saying not found Sad
Can someone please help?

web site close access to thing do bad with woman.
I do have copy but how to get to you if Ok with artist? also I do not know was commission art work?
also I do not like to any break copy right laws
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 11:15:17 am by laguna85 » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: