Mind Control Comics Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:27:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The One Thing!  (Read 8777 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: June 22, 2019, 02:46:37 pm »

OK, no multiple-choice question for this, but a straight-forward (-ish) question:

What is one thing you would like to see in an MCC comic, that you haven't? The only rule is that every character has to be 18+.

Go!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2019, 08:12:30 pm »

I'll send you the script.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2019, 08:53:58 pm »

There still hasn't been a "global MC" story. I sort of figured this might be because it raises some thorny issues about kids. However! I actually *thought* you'd solved this in Free Trade Zone, where all the planets seem to be "workers' colonies" with only adults. I was surprised when that series didn't actually go that way.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2019, 09:33:43 pm »

A female character mind controlled to want to be knocked up by the controller.

Monkey's Paw: It involves NTR/cheating/cuckolding.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 09:38:02 pm by Haight » Logged

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2019, 08:26:09 am »

Attempted rescue from the Hive. Think Tabico's Rouge.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2019, 09:20:26 am »

Hmmm, I'll add one more: a female character who starts with a mind control kink, who wants to be controlled and transformed from the start.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
radouigi
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2019, 02:14:08 pm »

Hmmm, I'll add one more: a female character who starts with a mind control kink, who wants to be controlled and transformed from the start.

Ooo! I like this one! I'll second this.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2019, 02:15:50 pm »

Ooo! I like this one! I'll second this.

It'd be an interesting subversion if her partner/prospective partner isn't into it, at least at first, but is willing to experiment.

laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2019, 07:53:53 pm »

I see a Rubber isolation suit to reporgam a person to be a better person. The suit cut off all senses to the brain and shut it down . reprogram a person to be a sex slave or better give sexs or help trap more people to your side think or group. if hypno doesn't work
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 06:58:44 pm by laguna85 » Logged
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2019, 07:02:03 pm »

program lady in the pass and have do something in future years
raven
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2019, 06:12:18 am »

I strongly second both the global mc story and the willing female protagonist idea.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2019, 11:49:50 am »

I'd take it one further.

I'd love to see a mind controller who wants nothing more than to be controlled themselves.

For example, I seem to recall a Master PC story no longer on mcstories.com that began with a woman getting access to Master PC.  She had no interest in being a controller, but had a strong submissive streak, and a crush on her co-worker.  So she did alter him a bit to be her ideal master and to desire her, then sent him Master PC, and wiped her own memory.

I don't remember liking the rest of the story that much, but it would be nice to see a similar setup.  It could be nice to start with the current controller/slave relationship, and then flash back to the 'slave' setting up the situation.
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2019, 02:23:42 pm »

To expand on the previous post: a mind controller is near-universally presented as either dominant or just horny (and very often both). It's exceedingly rare to see an MC who is submissive. I don't know the story that crazydorian mentioned, but I read one recently where this well-meaning boss at a company suddenly finds his female employees are throwing themselves at him. Specifically, they want to be dominated... except, he's not dominant, and has no idea what to do or how to stop it. And then he finds himself compelled to go along with it...

Not my cup of tea, that story, but I found it fascinating for the role reversal. Food for thought.
crazydorian
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2019, 07:04:16 pm »

@hereno  That you mentioned sounds an awful lot like Pan's "You're the Boss", which I definitely did enjoy.  Actually, as I think about it, of all his work, that one would probably match up with mindcontrolcomics style.  It is basically serial recruitment, except the controller is one of the ladies, and is recruiting for her preferred master against his will.

It sort of hits some of the same buttons for me as "Guy finds out his gf/wife has been previously programmed and he discovers the control method" along the lines of what Daphne has been doing with Trigger Warning to give a recent example.  Though in that case, it is more of dealing with the previous controller's leftover commands and choice of harem.

I think the one I was remembering was Master PC: The Ornithologist.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 07:09:42 pm by crazydorian » Logged
MasterSin1948
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2019, 03:59:49 pm »

OK, no multiple-choice question for this, but a straight-forward (-ish) question:

What is one thing you would like to see in an MCC comic, that you haven't? The only rule is that every character has to be 18+.

Go!

What I would like to see is a group of former slaves look for a new master. And, when they find that person, he  has to go through a 'bootcamp', to learn just how to be one, before they will call him 'Master'.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: