Mind Control Comics Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:55:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: SJI Cover Archive  (Read 88285 times)
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2016, 02:07:54 pm »

No, I am logged out.  This is something different; I click on the thumbnail and all I get is the image loading spinner.  If I try opening the link in another browser tab I get a page with "Welcome to nginx" and nothing else.

Covers of other comics load as expected if I click on them.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2016, 02:28:23 pm »

Weird, OK! I'll see if I can find the issue.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2016, 02:39:00 pm »

Last night, I was actually commenting on the thumbnail.  I didn't try to get the full view until just now.  It's possible the issue was resolved before I tried or that I just missed it.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2016, 06:57:55 pm »

Looks like it's working now, so either Daphne fixed it or it magically fixed itself.  (FWIW I was seeing the odd failure to load on multiple devices so I don't think it was a local configuration problem.)

Anyhow... I like what this cover implies about upcoming plot threads.  Events with Imani, Hitomi and Caitlyn have hinted at somebody working to 'collect' the cheerleading squad, and the cover seems to confirm that.  It's hard to go wrong with a busty mind-controlled group of cheerleaders.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2016, 09:27:15 pm »

Looks like it's working now, so either Daphne fixed it or it magically fixed itself.  (FWIW I was seeing the odd failure to load on multiple devices so I don't think it was a local configuration problem.)

Anyhow... I like what this cover implies about upcoming plot threads.  Events with Imani, Hitomi and Caitlyn have hinted at somebody working to 'collect' the cheerleading squad, and the cover seems to confirm that.  It's hard to go wrong with a busty mind-controlled group of cheerleaders.

No, it isn't. And it looks like Hitomi and Caitlyn are getting fairly friendly with each other... I certainly don't mind that.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2016, 11:18:29 pm »

No, I am logged out.  This is something different; I click on the thumbnail and all I get is the image loading spinner.  If I try opening the link in another browser tab I get a page with "Welcome to nginx" and nothing else.

Covers of other comics load as expected if I click on them.

I have the same problem (just on the SJI cover - rest are OK) but it seems to be browser dependant. Problem exists with Firefox, but Edge and Chrome both load OK. Go figure...

Nice - er - presentation!

GB
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2016, 11:29:08 pm »

« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 12:47:19 pm by GodWilling » Logged
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2020, 11:59:18 am »

Are we due for another new cover or is that setting up for after 1,000 is hit?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: