Mind Control Comics Forum
October 06, 2024, 09:22:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #837: “Objects of Desire”  (Read 4412 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: May 06, 2019, 12:01:54 am »

Written by: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 11:17:04 am »

OK. Erm. Faces hidden until the end, which usually indicates a reveal - especially since we can see from the first panel that this is "Amy" and "Laura". The pink tendrils might tie in with the previous page but they might not.

If it is a reveal though, I'm struggling to get the point. Possibly their breasts have grown by the end. Laura doesn't seem much changed otherwise. Amy's hair seems longer and she looks quite a lot less like Amy. In fact her body seems to have undergone a transformation similar to the one that Kanti underwent in 834.

Is there any more to it than that?

EDIT: I was trying to work out who Amy looks like, and just taking another look it struck me that it's Echo. But it's impossible to tell whether that's deliberate or just the way the drawing came out.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 01:20:34 pm by GodWilling » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: