Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:01:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Fair Trade" from MCT.  (Read 11932 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: April 27, 2019, 07:03:36 pm »

Starring Codi Vore, Maya Kendrick, and Seth Gamble.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 11:25:33 am by Daphne » Logged

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
dudleyd
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2019, 10:11:38 pm »

You have caught my interest - will be watching for more info and a trailer.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2019, 11:25:48 am »

And it is now available!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2019, 10:40:43 pm »

This seems to be a step up in filming from your previous titles. Maybe it's been a bit since I watched one, but the framing, pacing, etc. I mean it's still very formulaic but it needs to hit all those kink notes so it makes sense, but even separate from the kink this felt... smoother.

I definitely appreciated Codi Vore making an appearance, as well as the in-character jokes about her bust ("a wizard did it").

I'd love to see a sequel to this at some point.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2019, 10:41:59 pm »

it's still very formulaic

I describe it as making surfing movies. You can do different locations, different people, different movies... but ultimately, they all have to surf.

hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2019, 09:52:33 am »

I describe it as making surfing movies. You can do different locations, different people, different movies... but ultimately, they all have to surf.

Now all I want in life is a shark attack MC movie.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2019, 06:41:57 pm »

On that note, it strikes me that "The Persuader" would make an excellent MC Theatre movie series. Or Queen of Angels.
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2019, 12:29:21 pm »

On that note, it strikes me that "The Persuader" would make an excellent MC Theatre movie series. Or Queen of Angels.

The Persuader would be great, but I know The Yard Sale of Hell House had a hypno TV (of sorts) but a series on that comic would be cool.
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2019, 02:17:53 pm »

That's true. One of these days I would like to see one that spends more time with the subjects after they've been mind controlled, however.

I'd really like to see "Good to the Last Drop" some time.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2019, 05:15:54 pm »

One of these days I would like to see one that spends more time with the subjects after they've been mind controlled, however.

Second that.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2019, 03:36:10 pm »

We're proud to announce a new release of Fair Trade, now with amazing breast expansion effects by Ooze3D!

If you purchased the movie already, you can download the new version from your account. If you haven't, now's the time!

Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2019, 11:23:02 pm »

That's certainly a pleasant surprise!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: