Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:19:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: After the Show #2  (Read 14232 times)
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2018, 11:18:48 pm »

For me, part of the control fantasy is the ability of the controller to get women who would be otherwise unavailable -- and one of the ways a woman can be unavailable is already being in a monogamous relationship with someone else.  So there is heat in the controller using his ability to overcome that obstacle, but the heat comes from the overcoming, not the specific humiliation of the other man.  In fact, humiliation is a turn-off.  I'd prefer to see the other man controlled into not noticing his partner's unfaithfulness, or into not caring, or into accepting a break-up, rather than into being aware but unable to interfere, if that makes any sense.  Which it probably does not, since fetishes are weird.

That I can get behind. By the Book and Fairy Tale both had that happen off screen.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2018, 11:24:42 pm »

<complicated, emasculating power dynamics>

I dunno, as long as everyone is getting plenty of sex and generally happy about it, whether they’ve been made to feel that way or not, I can just go, "doesn’t look like anything (except sweet, sweet mind control) to me," and be on my merry wanking way. If you’ve got specific squicky hangups about the implied male on male domination though, that’s rough. I guess I have trouble seeing why After the Show punches your eject button when I read it as like a 1.3 / 10 on the domination vis-à-vis cucking scale, but I'll take your word for it.

<FemSub vs. MaleSub>

I took a stroll through the Mesmerize and Mind Fuck update threads over on the MCForum recently, and it was educational to say the least. That's definitely a whole separate sub-niche this site hasn't even glanced at, and probably shouldn't. I'm completely cool with Ff and even Fm as long as there's some amount of affection there. If humiliation and degradation, what you're finding implied here and there, starts becoming more explicit, that's when I'll reach for a pitchfork of my very own.

In an example of a woman being mind controlled by a third party to mind control her man into being accepting (or even enthusiastic) of her unfaithfulness, where is the heat?

Easy. Everywhere it says 'mind control'. As long as that's fairly central and not just a means to some Hard Nope end. Which, for me, everybody getting their sexytime on is most certainly not.

(Not too keen on them wearing jewelry, though--necklaces and such tend to get in the way of titfucking and blowjobs, as far as I'm concerned.)

Brah, wut? She totally tit-fucks Manager-kun this issue, and clearly shed her necklace every time she got naked. I'm sure Secretary-san will happily ditch the choker too, should it prove troublesome.

... In fact, humiliation is a turn-off.  I'd prefer to see the other man controlled into not noticing his partner's unfaithfulness, or into not caring, or into accepting a break-up, rather than into being aware but unable to interfere, if that makes any sense.  Which it probably does not, since fetishes are weird.

Nah, dawg. I'd like to think that's just you not being a sociopath devoid of human empathy. But that's an inherently insensitive statement since, as you say, fetishes are weird.

Tried putting this in collapse tags ... but it seemed that they weren't enabled.

Preach, Brother!
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2018, 11:31:26 am »

On the web page for After the Show, it says "Complete." Is this intended to be finished?
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2018, 11:31:56 am »

On the web page for After the Show, it says "Complete." Is this intended to be finished?

TBD!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2018, 11:35:00 am »

If humiliation and degradation, what you're finding implied here and there, starts becoming more explicit, that's when I'll reach for a pitchfork of my very own.

Given that I really don't find humiliation to be hot, the chances of that are pretty small.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Dr. White
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2018, 11:51:56 am »

the Universe of Hot Women Who Don't Have Boyfriends

I like the Universe where boyfriends don't get jealous. The girl is being forced to sneak around behind his back, which creates a guilt complex in her and another aspect of loss of control. But when her guy finds out she is further demeaned by the fact that he's fine with it. (maybe he was actually in on it)

"Sure, you can borrow my lawn mower, just bring it back when you're done."

Kinda like Janice and her husband in The Hidden Knowledge, in the beginning she uses her marital status to refuse going out with Daffyd but once he controls her into having sex with him suddenly it's an open relationship and she's actively trying to find her husband girlfriends to keep him occupied while she's with Daffyd.

Everything is about sex except sex. Sex is about power. - Oscar Wilde
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2018, 03:01:41 pm »

Kinda like Janice and her husband in The Hidden Knowledge, in the beginning she uses her marital status to refuse going out with Daffyd but once he controls her into having sex with him suddenly it's an open relationship and she's actively trying to find her husband girlfriends to keep him occupied while she's with Daffyd.

Yeah, but there were some broken promises there. She cheated on her husband, and then suggested opening up the relationship after she was already getting up to something. She even makes some comments that she's having some "firsts" with Daffyd that she was going to do with her husband.

I like the Universe where boyfriends don't get jealous. The girl is being forced to sneak around behind his back, which creates a guilt complex in her and another aspect of loss of control. But when her guy finds out she is further demeaned by the fact that he's fine with it. (maybe he was actually in on it)

Eh. I'd be more interested in the enthusiastic swinging from the getgo, but some people need the idea of deception or a lack of enthusiasm on the other partner's part to find it hot.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 03:09:06 pm by Haight » Logged

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2018, 06:52:32 pm »

If humiliation and degradation, what you're finding implied here and there, starts becoming more explicit, that's when I'll reach for a pitchfork of my very own.

Given that I really don't find humiliation to be hot, the chances of that are pretty small.
Note to self: Shelve the story pitch where the good witch's boyfriend gets abducted and tortured by the evil witches until he's reduced to a broken sniveling wretch.

Is it OK if I pitch a story where a cop is abducted and converted into the love slave of an evil business woman after pulling her over for speeding and making her late for an important meeting?
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2018, 10:02:38 pm »

I'd like to think that's just you not being a sociopath devoid of human empathy.

Maybe.  Although there is a significant sociopathic tinge to the mind control fetish, to the extent that it involves treating the victim as an instrument serving the ends of the controller rather than as a person in his or her own right.  This exists on a spectrum, from hard-core 'pathic stuff through "consensual non-consensual" and over to fully consensual hypnotic play at the other end.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2018, 12:15:52 am »

Too true.
Geo
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2018, 08:30:48 am »

I thought the truth was supposed to be "Out There."  That was quite reasonable.
robbie73_
Browser
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2018, 09:52:59 pm »

TBD, To be decided, if so I vote for a continuation of "After the Show", and perhaps have the hypnotist give another performance and enslave a few more women for his and the HR manager's harem od obedient sex slaves!! Wink Wink Wink
Kylaryn
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2018, 09:48:05 pm »

Art here is excellent. Cucking angle... ehhh...
Fwiw, I've always thought this was an underrepresented part of the fetish. Isn't taking a girl from another guy hot?

Totally agree. There's another level here where she's not even aware she's being taken from him. The resistance and eventual acceptance and adoption of the the MCers will is what makes me a MC fetishist. Turning a no into an enthusiastic, willing yes by compulsion is at the heart of it for me. Hypnofur, at MCstories, often nails that.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2019, 12:01:40 am »

She has more stories to tell…

Written by: Daphne • Art: Maxx • Lettering: George Zipp

macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2019, 12:41:53 am »

Er.. didn't we have this last May?

GB
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: