Mind Control Comics Forum
October 06, 2024, 09:13:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #822: “Fetish Fuel”  (Read 3024 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: March 14, 2019, 12:01:36 am »

Written by: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 11:37:26 am »

This could be interesting, intriguing, or aggravating.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 11:50:51 am »

I'm definitely leaning towards the view that Vik did not stumble on Pink Clouds by accident.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 03:16:28 pm »

I'm definitely leaning towards the view that Vik did not stumble on Pink Clouds by accident.
The thing that makes me doubt that we're going there just yet is that when we last saw them Vik was about to describe "the fantasy" to Kanti. But maybe it's going to be more about how he's been living the fantasy than the fantasy itself.

As may have been apparent, a month or two back I was basically trying to work out why Kanti is in The Cloud and, to a lesser extent, why Vik is there. So I revisited the whole Pink Clouds storyline. And the weird thing was that suddenly, now, it seems obvious to me that in 91 Vik must have used Pink Clouds on Kanti to get her to pass the sample to Q. But I don't think that ever occurred to me at the time - probably because, well, Vik wouldn't use Pink Clouds on his sister, right? I also hadn't picked up on 459 being Vik essentially inviting Kanti to come and be abducted. (She didn't take the call because - very much post-antidote - she was busy giving Q a blow job.) I can only imagine now that all those scenes of her holding the antidote and looking pensive were to do with her fear of Vik rather than being anything to do with Q.

It's this stuff that makes me love SJI - the sense that things are going on right in front of you that you're (I'm) not seeing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: