Mind Control Comics Forum
October 06, 2024, 11:31:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #816: “Family Dynamic”  (Read 3692 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: February 21, 2019, 01:01:33 am »

Written by: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 07:27:33 pm »

meet with brother?
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 01:30:04 am »

meet with brother?

Nailed it. Or rather, he will her. Presently.
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2019, 03:01:07 pm »

That brought some heat.   I love the look on her face in panel 3 as her programming kicks in and she pivots on a dime from "offended sister" to "obedient slave".
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2019, 01:58:22 am »

I wish she'd actually said brother, then we'd have had it confirmed that it's Kanti…

(...Although, you know, maybe he has another sister we don't know about, so...)

The last panel reminds me of 459. Thinking about it, that page is probably why I was expecting that Kanti would be joining Patricia in Vik's bed. Or maybe I was just hoping for that. I've no interest in her being his sister but/so there would have been more heat in it for me if that fact had been of little consequence to him too and he was just treating her the way he wants to treat all women.

(It's a shame such men have so cliched imaginations that they need to hear the M-word. I suppose for those who do have that interest, it might have been hotter if she had actually said brother instead.)

Anyway, this throws up interesting thoughts about the nature of The Cloud. Is Vik's mind really present here, actively pursuing his own agenda? It's hard to imagine that The Cloud would bother to present this scenario to Kanti otherwise - unless this has been dredged up from Kanti's mind. But the scenario certainly seems to fit Vik's real world preoccupations more than Kanti's.

Up to now though, it seemed as though the three parallel threads were running to a common purpose, as though The Cloud is pursuing one agenda - most likely Jakob's. I guess we see Cherry as an agent of Jakob. I spouted a load of guff recently about the likelihood of Vik being the same. If that is the case then Vik's agenda probably forms a part of Jakob's agenda. And that throws up plenty of interesting thoughts of its own about a significant part of the story that's yet to be explained.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2019, 12:07:49 pm »

Yeah, I don't know for sure who this is either, but that pun was calling to me so I went with it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: