Mind Control Comics Forum
October 06, 2024, 09:23:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #809: “Attitude Adjustment”  (Read 3154 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 28, 2019, 01:01:35 am »

Written by: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 01:13:21 pm »

It's subjective, but this was the first sign we've had of something hot potentially happening here.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 02:20:07 pm »

It's subjective, but this was the first sign we've had of something hot potentially happening here.

Well, I dunno, Adrian using the Watch on some girls also might be that... who knows about what that meant though.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2019, 01:51:04 am »

Well, I dunno, Adrian using the Watch on some girls also might be that... who knows about what that meant though.

As I say, it's subjective.

The watch has the potential to make hot things happen; Adrian wielding it currently acts against that. Certainly if he uses it on what currently seems to be a phantom Echo (an echo of Echo) then that would seem to amount to nothing. I've really no interest in Adrian as a character: I don't identify with him and I've no interest in men with harems any more than I've any interest in men with guns or men with cars.

Ultimately I'm interested in women falling victim to mind control. So Erin having a love spell cast on her, particularly as part of a trap engineered by either Cherry or Jakob, is hot. There's something at stake there. If Adrian is actually going to turn into Jakob - if Adrian with the watch starts to represent something other than the gateway to the lovey-dovey harem, then that could be hot too. But that's nothing to do with Adrian per se; it's to do with what it means for the women.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: