Mind Control Comics Forum
October 06, 2024, 11:30:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #808: “Like Clockwork”  (Read 5635 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 24, 2019, 01:01:33 am »

Written by: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2019, 01:04:56 am »

I’m pretty sure that’s what a Font of Power looks like.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2019, 01:15:12 am »

I wonder what this manifestation of Echo actually is...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2019, 01:40:38 am »

Echo is Adrian first girlfriend and lover 
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2019, 08:44:09 am »

Yes, but is this thing claiming to be her actually her?

Whatever is calling the shots here, it seems to be pushing men towards being masters and women towards being slaves.
sasha10
Subscriber
One Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2019, 01:06:37 pm »

I’d love if those opens the way for Adrian to start using the watch for himself to have some fun~ that scene a little back when he put the three girls under a trance while Erin and Dani were in the memories is still one of my favs~
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2019, 07:26:42 pm »

I’d love if those opens the way for Adrian to start using the watch for himself to have some fun~ that scene a little back when he put the three girls under a trance while Erin and Dani were in the memories is still one of my favs~

A lot of us have been hoping for that kind of thing for a long time...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2019, 01:11:11 pm »

Yes, but is this thing claiming to be her actually her?

Whatever is calling the shots here, it seems to be pushing men towards being masters and women towards being slaves.

The talk of eating brains (775) makes me think the thing is some kind of group mind. I assume Cherry is as familiar with the New York harem as Julian is. And assuming Echo was targeted in the first place because of her association with Adrian, it seems probable that Cherry - or Cherry's mind - would be able to conjure up a version of Echo and know what to do with it. If Erin could meet up with Jakob in Cherry's mind then this certainly seems feasible. It's not clear whether Jakob was any less present in Cherry's mind after that encounter. And regardless, he was there when Cherry unleashed the blood monster, which seems to be the origin of this thing. So was he replicated in that monster? Is he here now?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2019, 08:52:08 am »

this all thinking Echo was also Claudia roommate. when Echo Drop out and say by Claudia by to england (SJI-I 146) So when Claudia  was pull into Member of Jakob's residual harem. Echo was pull in too.
Echo is pull up from Adrian mind. Echo was Adrian First true love and maybe find out what happen to her ( yes the new installment)
Erin first mind unlock was back (SJI-i325) with Pearl "Miriam" and dip into Danielle. Pearl Mind lock was done by Jakob. this unlock alos help Danielle
Second mind unlock with help with Danielle to get the group out of it. It may be a mind trap but Danielle was master of Erin mind at this time with Erin help pull information out of Danielle memey about the watch setting. (SJI-i564)
Ok blood Monster, Cherry mind was out control and monster need something to keep going so consume Vikram and also the pink cloud. The mix of monster and pink cloud do thing to the mind.
there My think this part story
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: