Mind Control Comics Forum
October 06, 2024, 11:21:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #805: “The Gift of the Magi”  (Read 5043 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: January 14, 2019, 01:01:35 am »

Written by: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 01:11:09 am »

a dream and gift the wacht.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 02:22:18 am »

We in the Nexus now, fam.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2019, 12:31:59 pm »

I wondernwhat the significance of the watch in this dreamscape is?

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2019, 01:47:03 pm »

I'm still trying to figure out which of these people are real and which are created figments of someone's imagination.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2019, 04:19:28 pm »

I'm still trying to figure out which of these people are real and which are created figments of someone's imagination.

Factor Daphne's imagination into that - and then ours - and it's a recipe for... Heh heh. Heh heh heh.

But to be honest, not really knowing what's at stake here makes it hard to care. I mean, I'm interested to see what happens, but at this point I can only guess at what is happening, and I don't know what it is that could happen, and I suspect that whatever that is, it probably won't quite happen anyway.

So in summary: I feel like I'm watching something I don't understand just to find out what isn't going to happen.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2019, 12:03:52 am »

to be honest, not really knowing what's at stake here makes it hard to care. I mean, I'm interested to see what happens, but at this point I can only guess at what is happening, and I don't know what it is that could happen, and I suspect that whatever that is, it probably won't quite happen anyway.

Yeah... it's an issue.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2019, 12:10:59 pm »

This is either the Jakadrian pitch, or The bid to make Adrian the same sort of puppet that Erin is right now through memories of Echo.  Both are BAD options.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2019, 01:21:28 pm »

the same sort of puppet that Erin is right now

I'm not sure that we've seen what's happening to Erin right now. It doesn't make any sense for her to have become the version of her that Aiken is currently being treated to. Aiken hasn't become a puppet. Adrian hasn't become a puppet. Kanti's been in there longer than any of them and she hasn't become a puppet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: