Mind Control Comics Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:37:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which was your favorite weekly/monthly title of 2018?  (Voting closed: January 07, 2019, 03:48:44 pm)
Expanded Universe - 45 (46.9%)
Penelope - 10 (10.4%)
Rapid Inductions - 16 (16.7%)
Saint James Infirmary - 25 (26%)
Total Voters: 61

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite Weekly/Monthly Title of 2018?  (Read 21033 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: December 28, 2018, 03:48:44 pm »

Which was your favorite weekly/monthly title of 2018? You can vote for one or two.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2018, 06:40:12 pm »

Penelope getting start still try figure out story
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 05:39:35 am »

Had to vote for Penelope being an intriguing addition, and Expanded Universe bringing the merriment all year round regardless of the season.
grimtidings
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Lurker

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2018, 02:47:38 pm »

Penelope because it's interesting (still waiting on the mind control).

St. James Infirmary because it's like one of those stereoscopic 3D pictures: I see everyone else looking at it and seeing something wonderful but all I see is pretty art and the something? I almost enjoy the banter on the forum more because the folks around here see SO MUCH. Layers and layers. Like this Crash Test Dummies Song, actually.

If you love something, analyze it and share.
ghuserhname
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2019, 03:13:27 pm »

The regular comics are either the most mind control-light (Penelope and SJI) or the least explicit (Expanded) content on the site, so most of it simply doesn't do much for me - even though the craft involved is of the usually impeccable MCC standard. Voted for EU still, because ODB might be my favourite non-Maxx artist on the site, and Daphne has done amazingly with this shorter,lighter material. Sure, I wish it was smuttier, but it's still a lovely comic.
ozymandias
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Llama llama duck

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2019, 09:44:07 am »

I like that Expanded Universe has something new going on every issue. Penelope's artwork is amazing, and the plot is still developing. Those two are my current favorites. SJI was drifting for a long time, but seems to be picking up steam again--I've really enjoyed the last dozen or so issues. Rapid Inductions is hit or miss for me.
snivgrits
Subscriber
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2019, 10:47:24 am »

Saint James Infirmary.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: