Mind Control Comics Forum
October 06, 2024, 07:32:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #795: “Bound Together”  (Read 4571 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: December 13, 2018, 01:01:30 am »

Written by: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 01:26:02 am »

Wasn't expecting *that*. But canon non-fantasy sequence tentacles are ok by me.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 02:59:57 am »

I'm pretty sure we already had one of those in 780.

On the face of it, Erin's dream in 510 has come to pass here. I'm still not sure what's going on though. Did the monster come to the hospital to find Cherry? Did Cherry deliberately set this trap for Erin or were her intentions good? Has it simply "eaten her brain" to go along with Vik's, Patricia's, Kanti's(?), the unidentified female hospital security guard's, and the nurse called Beth's(?)?

At the moment it looks like 800 will arrive on New Year's Day.
grimtidings
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Lurker

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2018, 06:17:24 am »

I won't comment on the plot (I like the current direction and dark suspense so suspect an imminent Van Pelting).

Very artful full-page burst-out, though. The all-black borderless on the previous was nice (very dark) but this one coloring outside the lines is very appropriately-composed!

If you love something, analyze it and share.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2018, 07:22:44 am »

I like the dark direction, I just can't really enjoy what's happening in this scene without knowing what Erin's experiencing, beyond the obvious. But I'm hopeful we're going to find out.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2018, 10:20:30 pm »

I like the dark direction, I just can't really enjoy what's happening in this scene without knowing what Erin's experiencing, beyond the obvious. But I'm hopeful we're going to find out.

Yeah I hope we get her post-hoc assessment, and I hope it's right up our kink alley...

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2018, 01:49:13 am »

her post-hoc assessment

I was hoping for one of those dreamscape interludes, pre-post hoc. Might a fraction of that bit of Jakob in Cherry's mind have gone off with the blood monster? Is that in there now?
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2018, 04:52:38 am »

her post-hoc assessment

I was hoping for one of those dreamscape interludes, pre-post hoc. Might a fraction of that bit of Jakob in Cherry's mind have gone off with the blood monster? Is that in there now?

mix with pink clouds
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2018, 05:39:04 am »

I know we're in a bad spot if I'm reduced to hoping Vik-Red makes a comeback to distract or eliminate Cherry.  *sigh*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: