Mind Control Comics Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:36:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any interest in an alternative chat hangout?  (Read 3986 times)
Haight
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« on: December 03, 2018, 05:35:56 pm »

So we've got this forum, which is great for posting about future projects, but is there any interest in setting something like an official MCC/MCT discord? Might help community involvement and so on. Also, with tumblr going the way of the prude, might be nice to have an additional line of communication to artists and so on.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
madboy7931
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 05:25:13 am »

So we've got this forum, which is great for posting about future projects, but is there any interest in setting something like an official MCC/MCT discord? Might help community involvement and so on. Also, with tumblr going the way of the prude, might be nice to have an additional line of communication to artists and so on.

That would be a pretty good idea! It would basically be me saying how awesome Waiting Room is and moaning that I can't see the new issue ;-)
vengeance1980
Browser
One Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2019, 11:06:33 am »

I'd like to invite anybody interested in some good old fashioned RP where sexy girls are the result....and who might like to advertise their comics (Daphne, looking at you!) to join my server.  I'd love to help you guys out somehow!

Anybody else interested, message me:)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 11:24:20 am by vengeance1980 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: