Mind Control Comics Forum
April 29, 2024, 01:49:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Forum Format  (Read 4248 times)
hereno
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

aMember user

« on: May 29, 2019, 08:51:05 pm »

Apparently, I can't reply on that other thread, so I'll start this one.

I really like the new format! The other format was more or less unreadable, since it was random what went into "Occasionals," and meanwhile, long-done comics had full sections. Much cleaner now!
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 10:38:16 am »

I really like it too!
I guess to be pedantic it would be nice to subdivide the Long Box into 'completed' and 'on hiatus' although I guess with some of the latter it is possible that even Daphne doesn't know if they are going to restart or have definitely finished, albeit not with a clear termination - although I think it's a pretty safe bet that 'Terror in the Lost Colony' is not very likely to restart!!
Just so long as Beyond Rubies doesn't sneak into the Box before the next/final episode comes out whilst we're not looking!

GB
Dixon
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2019, 05:05:10 am »

I like the new formatting. It's easier to find which title you are searching for. Have you considered a space for posting work-in-progress images?

- Dixon
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2019, 05:09:48 am »

Have you considered a space for posting work-in-progress images?

For current titles, we'll post them in the their appropriate place in the Forum. We'll come up with something for WIP images from titles that don't have a Forum topic. Thx!

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2019, 12:28:48 pm »

What Happened to these?

The Chysalis
The Martian Harem
Unleashed
Business as Usual
Beautiful Creatures
The Friend Zone
The Eye of Tlazolteotl

I get that the Martian Harem is on Hiatus. I don't see either The Chysalis or Unleashed as done and I thought that The Friend Zone, Business as Usual, The Eye of Tlazolteotl and Beautiful creatures were previously multi-issue stories.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 12:33:38 pm by Tony » Logged
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2019, 12:35:12 pm »

What Happened to these?

You can find the discussion topic for any comic by going to that title's page on the site, and clicking the "discuss" link.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Tony
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2019, 12:37:16 pm »

You can find the discussion topic for any comic by going to that title's page on the site, and clicking the "discuss" link.

That's not what I meant. I was referring to them being in the long box when I thought they were on going.

Are they really complete or on Hiatus?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: