Mind Control Comics Forum
October 06, 2024, 11:26:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #765: “Do Not Disturb”  (Read 5442 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: September 10, 2018, 12:01:16 am »

Written by: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 08:17:39 am »

E says, Come to wilmot right away.
approved. coordinate with E
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 02:15:57 pm »

Oh look, another prodigiously perky purveyor of refreshment! Raven has some competition now, but New Girl hasn’t yet had the benefit of Erin’s special study course so there’s some necessary catching up to do.
macavity
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

Macavity

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 03:20:08 pm »

E says, Come to wilmot right away.
approved. coordinate with E
E would say that, wouldn't she...
She had the bag so I assume she had the phone and that's her thumb texting....

GB
mns_95125
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

aMember user

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 05:35:17 pm »

Hmm.  I assumed something very different.  I thought E was Einfridur, and the phone is Jakob's.  We have some evidence that Angela is a mole for Jakob; I think this is her keeping him informed of events and him telling her to go along.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2018, 09:17:19 pm »

I’ve been busy and obliquely assumed it was Ein’s phone with some new message from Angela. Is confusing because we see her reaching into her bag with her left hand, and that looks like a left thumb on the phone. Jakob does make much more sense though. Not sure if the panel flow was intentional to set up a symmetry of action...
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2018, 11:16:08 am »

The bag belongs to Johannes. I saw it as Einfríður taking his phone from the bag and intercepting Angela's message to him requesting confirmation. So Einfríður has confirmed the order she gave without Johannes knowing a thing about it.

After all: "He can't be expected to handle everything."

I can't see how the business with the bag makes sense any other way. It's a lot of page just to tell us they've met up with Ezra.

Hopefully Ezra's assistant is working for Jakob and has plans for Einfríður… but probably not.
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2018, 11:16:48 am »

The bag belongs to Johannes. I saw it as Einfríður taking his phone from the bag and intercepting Angela's message to him requesting confirmation. So Einfríður has confirmed the order she gave without Johannes knowing a thing about it.

This is correct.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2018, 06:53:17 pm »

I forgot that Angela is a double agent.  Interesting.  And what an intriguing assistant Cantor has.  Hmm.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: