Mind Control Comics Forum
October 07, 2024, 07:25:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or see the News and Announcement section on how to register.

Login with username, password and session length
New to this forum? Please be sure to check out the introduction for very important information.
Click here to return to the main comic site.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saint James Infirmary #757: “Classroom Distractions”  (Read 5006 times)
Daphne
Publisher
Five Star Sneetch

Drawn and Quartered.

« on: August 13, 2018, 12:01:11 am »

Written by: Daphne • Inks: Plutonian Knight • Colors and Lettering: Octavia Moon

DO NOT SEND ME PMs. JUST DON'T. ALWAYS SEND QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS OR REQUESTS TO: orders@mindcontroltheatre.com. Thank you.
Haight
Browser
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 12:52:07 am »

Well! She looks like she stacks up quite well against Erin and Jacqui.

"And I want to reach in to the fire of your heart/I want to program all those beats right from the start"
elenchos
Subscriber
Three Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 04:06:18 am »

Hopefully this daydream has something to do with Astrid’s artifact...
laguna85
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

She in deep sleep

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 06:47:13 am »

Hopefully this daydream has something to do with Astrid’s artifact...
second that Wink
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2018, 12:58:54 pm »

Considering to whom Fantasy Prof. is wanting to give her devotion, I think that's a pretty safe bet.

If Astrid's artifact works by creating a love-slave pyramid scheme, there better be some damn pyramids in its iconography if and when we ever see it for realsies. Trope demands it!
jmundt29
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

Comics Fan

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2018, 08:37:47 am »

I'm hoping Erin wrests control of this enterprise from Astrid, but Caitlyn's choice of fantasy is interesting.  She rarely wields the power--if she does so after Astrid's power is stripped or redistributed, that would be nice.

Do we already know the name of Fantasy Professor?  I don't recall dropping in on a history lecture before.
caseyx
Browser
Two Star Sneetch

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2018, 10:42:39 pm »

Since Caitlyn is in class it makes it pretty unlikely that this is Saturday the 21st, which is where I thought we were in the timeline.  I think we've had some "impressionistic" passage of time (or however Daphne described it once upon a time).  It might be nice to see a calendar or a datebook show up in the strip to tell us how fast the big day is approaching.  Or we can just be patient.

BTW - I love that we see Caitlyn's daydream right when the prof is talking about inverting the power relationship.
lifmcs
Subscriber
Four Star Sneetch

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2018, 11:36:18 pm »

Nothing on this page prevents it from being out of order / out of time, just merely at some point after her session with Astrid’s artifact, I presume.
GodWilling
Subscriber
Five Star Sneetch

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2018, 12:48:16 pm »

Nothing on this page prevents it from being out of order / out of time, just merely at some point after her session with Astrid’s artifact, I presume.

But if Amaltheia is referring to Aiken in 754 (and who else could it be?) then that has to be depicting "today" in the comic, and thus that page strongly suggests that today isn't Saturday. It probably suggests it isn't even Friday. Which is fine, obviously. I myself live by an impressionistic calendar these days.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: